The University Community is hereby notified that funds are available for the following 2016 TETFund intervention lines relating to staff:
- Academic Staff Training & Development
- Conference Attendance
- Institution-Based Research
- Academic Research Journal
- Academic Manuscript Development
Kindly note also the following reviewed guidelines for accessing Conference Attendance Intervention.
- All academic staff seeking to present papers at conferences must attach the paper to be presented.
- All applications for Conference Attendance must indicate present status and salary scale of staff.
- All letters of invitation to Conferences must come from registered and reputable institutions that are recognized and certified, with fees clearly specified.
- Each qualified academic and non-academic staff can only benefit from sponsorship by the fund to conference only in every three (3) years.
This is for your information and proper guidance.