6th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
THE INSTITUTE OF WOMEN, GENDER AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, NIGERIA
Monday 22nd – Thursday 25th May, 2017
GENDER AND GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRISIS: ISSUES, CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS
- Gender Entrepreneurship and Poverty Alleviation
- Policy Issues on Gender and Development Studies
- Gender, Science and Technology (Industry- Academia Partnership)
- Girl Child Education, Women Empowerment and Sustainable Development
- Gender, Agriculture and Food Security
- ICT, Global Partnership and Sustainable Development
- Renewable Energy, Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Indigenous Knowledge System
- Gender Targeting and Economic Opportunities
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
Dr. Mrs. Gloria N. Elemo
Director General, Federal Institute of Industrial Research
Lead Paper Presenter
Mrs Rosebud E. Onyemaechi
Federal Ministry of Education
NOTES TO PARTICIPANTS
- Registration can be done online or at the venue
- Deadline for online submission of Abstract has been extended to April 30th, 2017. Abstracts of not more than 200 words should be forwarded to email@example.com
- A soft copy of the full papers for accepted Abstracts should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than May 10th, 2017 in order to be accommodated in the electronic book of proceedings.
- All conference papers should:
- Conform with the APA latest referencing format Version 6
- Not be more than 15(A4) pages type written, double line spaced, including references. Font type: Times New Roman 12 points.
- Be prefaced by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- Have a Title Page.
- Presentation Formats: Oral Presentations and Poster Presentations will be accepted
For details visit: http://www.futo.edu.ng
Prof. Emeka Oguzie
Chairperson, Local Organising Committee
Centre for Research and International Development (CRID), Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 08037026581
Dr. Laz Uzoechi
Secretary, Local Organising Committee
Department of Electrical/Electronics Engineering
School of Engineering/Engineering Technology
Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 08063936311