FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY OWERRI
PUBLIC PROCUREMENT RESEARCH CENTER (PPRC)
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) ON PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Visit the University website futo.edu.ng
- Go to “Admission” click on it and choose postgraduate. Click on it.
- Go to “get PG login details”.
- Verify your Account. Student type – New student.
- Your application code e.g FUTO/PG/2016-170012875 is your Reg. No.
- Clicks verify this will take you to the Login Portal.
- At the Portal, the username is the application Registration code, password is the same code.
- You can then login with the details.
- After the login, you can then fill your profile, then change your password (2 options are available here).
- Update all your details as requested. Save and click submit.
- You can now make your payments for the acceptance fees.
- Print out the provisional Admission letter.
- (a) You have to come for your clearance at FUTO PG School with all your credentials. This includes your acceptance fee printout, your Remita receipt, your educational documents (SSCE,NYSC Discharge certificate, University Degrees, HND, Birth Certificate, Local Government Area Letter and 8 passport photographs, admission letter and N5,000 (Five thousand Naira only) departmental dues.
(b) You also come to Public Procurement Center to open a file with all your relevant credentials.
- After clearance at PG School, you can then proceed to pay your School Fees.
- Details for School Fees
- Login to the portal with your username and password.
- Click School Fees.
- Select pay PG school fees to generate your Payment Invoice.
- Select the required session and level for payment.
- Print your payment invoice containing the RRR code and proceed to any bank for payment.
- Sequentially, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as verve, visa, master cards.
- NB: you must ensure a payment invoice is generated on the portal for the online payment option.
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal www.portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print FUTO school fees e-receipt with RRR code on the invoice.
- Click on Reprint school fees receipt and print.
- The Remita Receipts for school fees payment can then be substituted for school fees receipt at the Busary.
- Thereafter, download Form 3 and fill. Submit to PG school and the Procurement Centre
- Register your courses online.
- On your profile dashboard click on courses and select Register courses then
- Select the session.
- Select the semester.
- And current year of study.
- Then submit.