Available Postgraduate Programmes
STEP 1: Go to any branch of First Bank Plc and pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11, 300.00) for FUTO PG Application, you will be given an E-Tranzact receipt which should contain a Confirmation Order and Receipt Number. (Ensure that you do NOT lose this information!).
- STEP 2: Go to the application page. See link below
- STEP 3: Create your Login Account as a New User by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password of choice, type in the captcha characters and click the Submit button.
- NOTE: Make sure the email address supplied is valid as your login details would be sent to the address for future references. (Remember to download the Referee Report and the Transcript Request forms on the Login page)
- STEP 4: With your newly created Login details, Login as an Existing User- on the right pane. Then, click the Login button to display the View Forms page.
- STEP 5: Click on the New Submission link beside Postgraduate Application 2013/2014. Complete the form appropriately (NOTE: asterisk fields are compulsory). At the end of Page One, click Save to proceed to Page Two.
- STEP 6: After completing Page Two of the form, click the Save button to proceed to the E-Tranzact payment gateway. Click on Continue to Payment button.
- STEP 7: Enter the Confirmation Order and the Receipt Number on your E-Tranzact receipt in the appropriate boxes provided, then click on Submit. You will get an instant message to let you know if your payment was successful or not. Log out if your payment was successful. An acknowledgement would also be sent to the e-mail address you provided while filling the form. Therefore, make sure you provide a valid e-mail address.
You are required to download and fill the Referee report form and the FUTO transcript Request Form
- Download Referee report form
- Download Transcript Request form (REGULAR)
- Download Transcript Request form (CCE WEEKEND)