Onyebuchi Cornelius Korie PhD
Prof. J. E. Njoku
Prof. M. A. C. A. Odii
Prof. N. N. O. Oguoma
Prof. J. I. Lemchi
Dr. N. C. Ehirim
Dr. F. O. Nwosu
Dr. (Mrs.) G. N. Ben-Chendo
Dr. Uche Nwankwo
Mr. I. I. Osugiri
Dr. I. U. O. Nwaiwu
Mrs. M. N. Osuji
Mr. I. I. Ukoha
Mr. B. O. Ibeagwa
Mrs. C. Chikezie
Dr. U. A. Essien
Mr. I. A. Maduike
Mrs. I. J. Uhuegbulem
Mrs. M. Okwara
Mrs. I. Oshaji
Mrs. U. G. Anyanwu
An active team player in a highly dynamic and challenging global environment. Appointed an assistant lecturer in the Department of Agricultural Economics, Federal University of Technology Owerri in 2002 and rose to the rank of a senior lecturer in 2011. Worked with International institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) in 2004 and 2005 on Baseline cassava Survey Project and National Cassava Market Information Services in Nigeria respectively. Teaching undergraduate and post graduate courses in the Department and currently undertaking self sponsored research on organic agriculture, traditional farming systems involving local and improved cassava verities as adaptation and mitigation strategy for climate change.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- ♦ Ph.D Agricultural Economics (Agricultural Resource and Environmental Economics) 2011
- ♦ M.Sc Agricultural Economics (Agricultural Resource Economics) 2002
- ♦ B.Agric Tech (Agricultural Economics and Extension) 1997
- ♦ Korie. O.C.; C.C. Eze.; J.I.Lemchi.; U.C.Ibekwe.; J.S.Orebiyi.;P.C.Obasi.;
- ♦ D.O.Ohajianya,; and E.U. Eze. (2011). An overview of benefits of organic agriculture , a climate change adaptation and mitigation strategy for Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Develpoment vol. 14(2):638-643
- ♦ Korie.O. C., D. O. Ohajianya and N. C. Ehirim,(2006).
- ♦ Value chain Analysis on Cassava and Cassava based – products in Imo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Natural and Applied Science 2 (4): 400-404. Korie. O. C. (2007)
- ♦ Assessment of the Level of farm labour availability and productivity in Imo State, Nigeria. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture and Food Systems, Volume 1. Number 3, 270-274.
- ♦ Korie.O.C., C. C. Eze and E. U. Eze,(2007).
- ♦ Issues in rural development Timeline in Nigeria .International Journal of Tropical Agriculture and Food Systems, 1,(3): 280-285.
- ♦ Korie O.C., Eze C. C., Lenchi J.I., Ibekwe U. C. and Oguoma N.N. O.(2007).
- Poverty Allenviation through Rural-Urban Linkages; Lessons and implication for Development in Nigeria.
- Global Approaches To Extension Practices (GAEP), Vol. 3, No. 2.