Ndidi-Paschal Anyoha M Sc.
- Academic Staff
Prof. C. C. Asiabaka
Prof. A. O. Ani
Prof. (Mrs.) E. C. Mathews-Njoku
Prof. F. N. Nnadi
Dr. M. A. Ukpongson
Dr. F. C. Anaeto
Dr. (Mrs.) E. N. Ejiogu- Okereke
Dr. E. Ogueri
Dr. P. A. Onoh
Dr. J. A. Echetama
Dr. R. N. Nwakwasi
Dr. J. U. Chikaire
Mr. F. O. Ugwoke
Mr. J. O. Ajero
Dr. (Mrs.) C. C. Godson-Ibeji
Mr. P. C. Umunnakwe
Mr. O. O Aja
Mrs. M. A. Ibe
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
Mrs Anyoha Ndidi-Paschal hails from Umuezeagu autonomous community Akokwa in Ideato North L.G.A. She is married to Dr. Paschal Anyaoha and is blessed with three children.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- ♦ B. Sc. 1998, Agricultural Economics and Extension, Abia State University.
- ♦ M. Sc. 2006, Agricultural Economics. Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST).
- ♦ National Association of Technology Teachers, Nigeria
- ♦ Diploma in Computer Studies and Applications
- ♦ Research Training experience at National Root Crop Research Institute, Umudike.
Membership of Professional bodies
- ♦ Agricultural Extension Society of Nigeria (AESON)
- ♦ Organic Project in Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria (OAPTIN)
- ♦ Agricultural Society of Nigeria (ASN)
- ♦ Anyoha, N.O and Anaeto, C.F. (2007). Influence of fund availability on adoption of improved agricultural technologies among farmers involved in the Special Programme for Food Security in Rivers State, Nigeria. Global Approaches to Agricultural Extension Practice (GAEP), Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 156-159.
- ♦ Anyoha, N.O. and Chikaire, J. (2010). Population pressure as it affects farmers’ wellbeing and implication for development in Ngor Okpala LGA Imo State. Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Services. Centre for Research and Innovations. http://www.cenresin.org.
- ♦ Anyoha, N.O., Anaeto, C.F. Nnadi, F.N. and Ajaero, J.O. (2010). The effects of environmental degradation on agriculture in Delta State. International Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development (IJARD). Vol. 10 (2), pp. 143-149.
♦ Diploma in Computer Studies and Applications
♦ Research Training experience at National Root Crop Research Institute, Umudike.