Academic and Professional Qualification
- University of Ibadan, Oyo State 2010, M.Sc. (Crop Processing and Storage)
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State 2005, B.Eng (Farm Power and Machinery Engineering)
- Design, Development and Performance Evaluation of a Motorized Ginger Slicer (B.Eng Project 2005)
- The effect of environmentally pollution on ready-to-eat food products. (M.Sc Seminar Work, 2009)
- Design, Development and Performance Evaluation of A Manually Operated African Oil Bean Seed Slicer (M.Sc. Research Work, 2010)
- S.N. Asoegwu, G.U. Iroakazi, L.A.S. Agbetoye and A.S. Ogunlowo ‘Effects of moisture content on the frictional properties of African Breadfruit seeds. Proceedings of the 2011 NIAE Conference ‘Ilorin 2011’ vol 32 pp 639-653.
- Aremu A.K. and Iroakazi G.U. Ergonomic evaluation of an African Oil bean ( Pentaclethra Macrophylla Benth) seed www.science pub.net/rural (3)2
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri Imo State 2010 -Date, Assistant Lecturer.
- Lagooz College, Ipaja Lagos State 2008, Science Teacher.
- Gombe Technical College, Gombe 2006, Science Teacher.