Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.ENG, 1997, Chemical Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state.
- M.TECH. 2004, Chemical Engineering, Rivers State University of Technology and Technology, Rivers State.
- Ph.D, Chemical Engineering-In progress, Federal university of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.
Membership of professional bodies
- Member of the Nigeria Society of Chemical Engineers since 2005.
- Corporate Member of the Nigeria Society of Engineers since 2007.
- Member of the Association of Professional Women Engineers, 2007 to date.
- Member of the Counsel for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria, 2009 to date.
- C.I.O Kamalu and I.C. Ekeke , ‘’Production of glue from cassava starch and PVA,’’The Nigerian Journal of Science and Production.
- F.L.Olebunne , O.E. Onyelucheya, E.C.Osoka and I.C.Ekeke, ‘’Empirical Modelling of kaolinite clay-catalysed esterification reaction using factorial design,’’ International Journal of Engineering Science, Ghana, 2011.
- F.L. Olebunne, P.K.Igbokwe, O.E. Onyelucheya, E.C.Osoka and I.C. Ekeke,’’Mechanistic modeling of clay-catalysed esterification reaction,’’ Journal of Emerging Trend in Engineering. Vol 2,No 4, pp31-635,UK, 2011.
- F.L. Olebunne, M.S. Nwakaudu, I.C. Ekeke, S.N. Nnamchi, ‘’Effect of Temperature, pH,and Stirring on the production of biogas from cowdung, 2011.