Academic and Professional Qualification
- 2012-2013 Institute of Petroleum Studies University of Port Harcourt/ IFP France, M.Sc in Petroleum Engineering and Project Development (Degree in View)
- 2010-2005 Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, B.Eng Chemical Engineering (First Class Honours)
- 2009 Shell Petroleum Development Company, Certificate of Participation in Shell Petroleum Engineering Summer School. Best Female Participant)
- Dean’s Award for the Best Graduating Student in the School of Engineering and Engineering Technology. (2010).
- FUTO Women’s Award for the Best Graduating Female Student. (2010)
- IBE-MIT Award for the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Chemical Engineering with a First Class. (2010)
- Second Best Graduating Student in the University.(2010)
Membership of professional bodies
- Associate Member, National Registry of Environmental Professionals (In view).
- Associate Member, Institute of Petroleum Studies (In view)
Department of Chemical Engineering, FUTO ( Graduate Assistant August, 2012-)
Government Day Secondary School, Etsu-gaie, Agaie L.G.A Niger State (NYSC Corps member, July 2011 to July 2012)
Nigerian Bottling Company, Plc (Junior Buyer, January 2011 to June 2011)
Nigerian Bottling Company (Undergraduate Trainee, May 2009 to October 2009; September 2008- December 2008)