Engr. Nosiri Onyebuchi Chikezie is a native of Umuchoke Obazu Mbieri in Mbaitoli L.G.A of Imo State. He had his undergraduate studies at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, where he obtained Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) in Electrical Electronic Engineering, 2002, He did his National Youth Service at the National Control Centre Oshogbo (2003-2004), he was retained as a System Planning Engineer and worked for one year (2004-2005). He proceeded for his Master of Engineering (M.Eng) degree at department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, (2006-2009). By 2010, he was admitted for his Doctorate research at the department of Electronic and Computer Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. He is married and blessed with children. He joined FUTO in June, 2011, as a lecturer II. He is a corporate member of the Nigerian Society of Engineer (NSE), Member IEEE, NIEE, and a Registered COREN Engineer. He has a passion in research and analysis. Course adviser 2012/2013 session.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Ph.D (in-view): Electronic and Communication Engineering,( Nnamdi Azikiwe University , Awka
- M.Eng (2009): Electronic and Computer Engineering(Communication Option) Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- B.Eng. (2002) : Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
Membership of professional bodies
- corporate member of the Nigerian Society of Engineer (NSE)
- Member IEEE, NIEE
- Registered COREN Engineer
- Comparative analysis of Time Division Multiple Access and Code Division Multiple Access vol. 1 2009
- Enhancing Wireless Communication using Software-Defined Radio Architecture; International Journal of Research and Reviews in Computer Science (IJRRCS) Vol. 3,No 5 (2012) © Science Academy Publisher, United Kingdom
- Efficient Database Management system for Wireless Sensor Network, Vol. 3, 2013
Network planning and management, Computer programming for Engineering Application, Electrical Electronic Engineering Studio, Introduction to Communication Engineering , Communication Studio II, Communication Studio I are taught by me for the undergraduate students.