Academic and Professional Qualification
- B Sc. Food Sci. and Tech. (Nigeria)
- M.Sc. Food Tech. (Ibadan),
- Ph.D. Food Nutrition (Umudike)
Membership of professional bodies
- Member, Nigeria Institute for Food Science and Technology
- Member, Third World Organization for Women in Science
- Member Nutrition Society of Nigeria
- N. Bede
Effects of Regular Intake of Green Tea on Nutrient Absorption, Serum Albumin and
Organ Sizes of Alloxan-induced Diabetic Rats. International Journal of Nutrition and
Food Sciences, 4(5), 535-540, 2015.
- N. Bede, C. E. Okeke and C. Amandikwa. Physiochemical Properties and Sensory Evaluation
of Kunu-Zaki Beverage Produced by Substitution of Sweet Potatoes with Date Fruits.
Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology, 9(3), 81-84, 2015.
- N. Bede, B. C. Mmuoasinam, N. O. Kabuo, A. I. Peter-Ikechukwu and C. Amandikwa.
Habitual Green Tea Intake and Effects on Blood Glucose and Blood Lipids of Diabetic
Rats. International Journal of Life Sciences, 4(3), 192-196, 2015.
- N. Bede, E. N. T. Akobundu and T. U. Nwabueze. Antihyperglycemic and Hypolipidemic
Effects of Chrysophyllum cainito (udara bekee) Herbal Tea on Diabetic Rats. Nigerian
Food Journal, 34(1), 9-14, 2016.