- Academic Staff
Miss. M. Olumba
Mr. C. C. Onwuachu
Mr. O. E. Okeke
Mr. G. N. Nwaji
Mr. U. V. Opara
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
- Ability to withstand pressure with little or no supervision.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems within a stipulated period of time.
- Flexible, adaptable and committed to organizational success.
- Willing to learn and improve in different areas of service.
- Dedicated to duties and goal oriented.
January 2012 – Till Date Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria
- Eng in. Mechanical Engineering [Energy and Power (In View)]
April 2003- Sept 2008 Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria
- Eng in Mechanical Engineering 2nd Class upper Honors(2.1)
The course provided me with a comprehensive overview of Engineering. My core interest is Automotive Engineering.
September 1996 – June 2002 Federal Government College, Kaduna State, Nigeria
- SSCE (Single Sitting): English (A1), Mathematics (B3), Physics (A1), Chemistry (B2) Biology(B2), Geography (A1), Economics (C5), Further Mathematics (B3), Technical Drawing (C6)
September 1993 – July 1996 FederalStaffSchoolKaduna
- FirstSchool Leaving Certificate
September 1990 – July 1993 Umunaga Community School, Okigwe, Imo State
[/tab][tab title="Work Experience"]
September 2011 – Till Date Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State.
- Preparing and delivering Tutorial Lectures
- Grading and Computation of semester results
- Involved in ensuring hitch free running of the department of Mechanical Engineering
- Perform delegated duties from the head of a department.
March 2011 – August 2011 DANZ E Enterprises (Nig), Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
- Involved in the maintenance of Generating Sets
- Involved in the maintenance of rotating equipment like Pumps
- Conveyor installations
August 2010 – March 2011 African Steel Mill, Odogunyan Industrial Layout, Ikorodu, Lagos
Assistant, Mechanical Engineer (Structural Mill)
- Involved in the implementation of a preventive mechanical maintenance plan in the structural mill.
- Supervision of a maintenance team responsible for the production machines in the Structural Mill.
- Involved in the production of detailed parts drawings to be manufactured.
- Liaise with the General Manager (Structural Mill) for indenting of parts to be procured.
March 2009 – February 2010 T.L.OyesinaSeniorSecondary School, Monatan, Ibadan, OyoState
- Delivering and Organizing lectures.
- Coordinating and ensuring good performance of students
- Administration of period assessment
- Marking and compilation of results
May 2007- November 2007 Nigeria LNG Limited, Bonny Island, Rivers State
- Carried out maintenance duties in the Engineering Department of the company (PE) in Bonny, RiversState. Worked under PEM 8 and was among the team responsible for the maintenance of trains 4 and 5. My duties were highly sensitive and warranted extreme care.
- Worked under the rotating equipment (PER) department in Bonny, RiversState and was among the team responsible for both on-line and off-line monitoring of Trains 4 and 5 including the propane compressors.
- Member of the team that worked on the GTG1 shutdown exercise that carried out the major overhaul of the Gas Turbine.
October 2006- December 2006 Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Ltd, Kakuri, KadunaState
- Worked in the Assembly Shop and went through relevant training in the assembling of Peugeot vehicles like the 406.
- Worked at the PDI department of Commercial Division and was responsible for the pre-delivery inspection of imported cars like 307,407,607 and Peugeot expert before they are sold.
October 2005 – December 2005 PZ Industries, Ikorodu, Lagos state
- Worked in the Detergent and Bar Section and was among the team that was responsible for the maintenance of production lines of the morning fresh and the Zip powder.