To view or download CV highlight the link, right-click to copy, then paste and enter it on a new page –> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BytJJ6Jl8UOYSXZpRXgzWVBzUE0
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Master of Engineering (2010): Metallurgical/Corrosion Engineering.
- Bachelor of Engineering (1997)
Membership of professional bodies
PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION (2006): Registered Professional Engineer with Council For The Regulation Of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN).
SPECIALIZED CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAININGS
• Basic HSE – Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP) – Dec. 2007
• HSE Supervision – Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP) – Dec. 2007
- C. I. Nwoye, B.C Chukwudi, P.C Agu and C.C. Ugwuegbu: Model for Periodic Analysis of the Quantity of Water Evaporated during Thermo-processing of Clay Designated for Production of Oven Refractory, Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering Vol.10, NO.13, pp 1233 – 1241, 2011 (USA).
- A.P. Uzoije, F.N. Uzondu and P.C. Agu: Vaporization Models of Varying Crude Oil Characteristics, Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering 4(2) 150 – 157, 2011 (Asia).
- Industrial Safety: A Chapter in the Text; Fundamentals of Workshop Practice, O.E. Okorafor (Editor), 2011.
- C.I. Nwoye, R.A. Ejimfor, C. Nlebedim, U.C. Nwoye, M.C. Obi, G.C. Obasi and P.C. Agu.
Model for calculating the solution pH during Hydrogen Peroxide Leaching of iron oxide ore. Nature and Science Journal 7(3) 2009. (USA)
- C.I. Nwoye and P.C. Agu: Studies on Pore Deformation Mechanism in Particles. Journal of Engineering and Applied Science 5 2009.
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu, U.C. Nwoye, U.S. Ikele, I. Mbuka, U. Mark Model for predicting the quantity of water Evaporated during Oven-Drying of Ofamiri Clay. International Journal of Natural and Applied Science 2(3,4) 2008.
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu, U. Ofoegbu, U.C.Nwoye, U.M. Okure and S. Nwakudu. Operational Factors Affecting Biocide Infection Rate during Inhibition of Microbial Induced Corrosion on Oil Pipeline. The Heartland Engineers. 4(1) 2009.
- C.I. Nwoye, U.S. Ikele, U. Mark, P.C. Agu, I. Mbuka, G.C. Obasi M.C. Obi and C.N. Anyakwo. Model for predicting the time of Dissolution of Pre-Quantified Concentration of Phosphorus during leaching of iron oxide ore in Oxalic Acid. International Journal of Natural and Applied Science 4(3) 2008.
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu, U. Mark, U.S Ikele, I. Mbuka and C.N. Anyakwo Model for Predicting Phosphorus Removal In Relation to the weight of iron Ore and pH during Leaching with Oxalic Acid International Journal of Natural and Applied Science 4(3) 2008.
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu, C. Nwakwuo, G. Obasi, C. Nlebedim. Model for Quantitative Analysis of Dissolved Haematite Relative to the Initial Solution pH during Leaching of Iron Oxide Ore in Oxalic Acid Research 1(4) 2009 (USA).
- C.I. Nwoye, P.C. Agu and C.N. Mbah. Model for predicting the concentration of Phosphorus Removed during Leaching of Iron Oxide Ore in Oxalic Acid Solution. Journal of Engineering and Applied Science 6(1,2) 2010.
2002- Date): Federal University Of Technology Owerri
ACTIVITIES: Lecturing / Research
Courses I Have Taught include, but not limited to:
- Plant Design
- Industrial Safety (HSE)
- Corrosion Science & Engineering
- Welding Technology
- Metallurgical Thermodynamics
Kinetic Processes in Materials