Mr. Chikwe Anthony O.
- Academic Staff
Dr. K. C. Igwilo
Engr. I. M. Onyejekwe
Engr. E. Egelle
Engr. I. A. Oguamah
Miss. I. N. Onugha
Mr. J. Odoh
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
Academic and Professional Qualification
- Msc., 1986, Engineering, Moscow Institute of Oil and Gas, Moscow.
- Ph.D. in view.
- • Recipient of Federal Government Scholarship on Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in Moscow, 1980-1986
- • Recipient of Education Trust Fund (ETF) Award on Ph.D. Research Thesis, 2008.
- • Recipient of Petroleum Technology Development (PTDF) Award on University Lecturers Skills Enhancement Training Programme (ULSETP) at Newcastle University, UK, 2010.
Course Design to Improve Teaching and Learning in Tertiary Institutions
Research Proposal to Enhance the Quality of Teaching and Learning in Tertiary Institutions
Reflective Analysis and Professional Development in Teaching and Learning.
Economic Evaluation Gas to Liquid Plant (GTL) using Escravos Gas to Liquid Plant, (EGLP) Nigeria as a case study.
- Reservoir and Production Engineering
- University lecturers Skills Enhancement Training Programme at Newcastle University in the UK, 2010.