Anyadiegwu Charley Iyke C., PhD
B Eng., M.Eng., Ph.D.
- Academic Staff
Dr. K. C. Igwilo
Engr. I. M. Onyejekwe
Engr. E. Egelle
Engr. I. A. Oguamah
Miss. I. N. Onugha
Mr. J. Odoh
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Eng. 1995, Petroleum Engineering, University of Port-Harcourt
- M.Eng 1999, Gas Engineering, University of Port-Harcourt
- Ph.D. expected, Gas Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Membership of Professional bodies
- Member, Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria
- Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Nigeria Chapter
Anyadiegwu C.I.C (2004): “Examining the prospects of National Gas Liquids (NGL) recovery from Nigeria Flare Stream”, International Research Journal and in Engineering, Science and Technology.
Anyadiegwu C.I.C (2004): “Environmental Impact of Oil Field Chemicals” Inter-word journal of Science and Technology.
Anyadiegwu C.I.C. (2004): “An Evaluation of Products Recovery from Gas Processing Technology”, Inter-word Journal of Science and Technology.
Anyadiegwu C.I.C (2005): “Utilization of Natural Gas in Glass Technology, International Research Journal in Engineering, Science, and Technology.
- • Consultant: Sasog Oil and Gas Consult, Port-Harcourt (2001 till date)
- • Consultant: Sigma Oil and Gas Consult, Port-Harcourt (1999 till date)
- • Postgraduate Researcher: Sell Petroleum Dev. Co. of Nig. Ltd. Port-Harcourt (Jan - Dec. 1998)
- • Operations Engr.: Emex Systems Intl. Ltd., Port-Harcourt (Feb. 1997 - Jan. 1998)
- • Trainee Petrochemical Engineering: Ashland Oil (Nigeria) Co., Port-Harcourt (Dec.1995 - Oct. 1996)
- • Petroleum Engineering