Ugochukwu Duru I., PhD
B Eng., M Eng., Ph.D.
- Academic Staff
Dr. K. C. Igwilo
Engr. I. M. Onyejekwe
Engr. E. Egelle
Engr. I. A. Oguamah
Miss. I. N. Onugha
Mr. J. Odoh
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
Academic and Professional Qualification
- ♦ 1978 -1984: Central School Akatta, Oru-East Imo State First School Leaving Certificate
- ♦ 1984 -1990: Akatta Secondary School, Akatta, Oru-East Imo State Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- ♦ 1994 -1999: Federal University of Technology, Owerri Imo State B. Eng. (Hons.) Petroleum Engineering Second Class Honors
- ♦ 2002 - 2004: Federal University of Technology, Owerri Imo State M. Eng. (Petroleum Engineering)
- ♦ 2010 – Date: African University of Science & Technology, Abuja Ph. D (Petroleum Engineering)
Duru, U.I; Chukwu, G.A. and Obah, B.: “Hydraulic Evaluation of Drilling Fluid Performance on Hole Cleaning for Different Rheological Models”; paper SPE 98792 presented at 29th Annual SPE International Technical Conference and Exhibition in Abuja, Nigeria, August 1 – 3, 2005.
Arubi, I.M.T. and Duru, U.I. “Optimizing Glycol Dehydration System for Maximum Efficiency; A case Study of a Gas Plant in Niger Delta Nigeria”; paper SPE 113781 presented at CIPC/SPE Gas Technology Symposium 2008 Joint Conference, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 17-19, 2008.
Ossai, C.I.; Duru, U.I.; Ossai, I.A. and Arubi, I.M.T.: “Industrial Operations and Water Quality: A case study of UTU River Pollution by Oil Production Activities”; paper SPE 122497 presented at SPE Latin American and Caribean Petroleum Engineering Conference (LACPEC 2009), Cartagena, Colombia, May 31 – June 3, 2009.
U.I. Duru, I.A. Ossai, C.I. Ossai and I.M.T. Arubi: “The After Effect of Crude Oil Spillage on Some Associated Heavy Metals in the Soil”, paper IPTC 13415 presented at the International Petroleum Technology Conference, IPTC, Doha, Qatar, 7-9 December 2009.
Ossai, C.I., Duru, U.I., Ossai, I.A., Arubi, I.M.T.: “An Appraisal of Soil Pollution in Oil & Gas Production Environment: A Case Study of Heavy Metals Concentration in Ebocha and Akri Oil Fields”, paper SPE 130475 accepted for presentation at the CPS/SPE International Oil & Gas Conference and Exhibition in China, Beijing, China 8-10 June, 2010.