- Academic Staff
Prof. G. C. Okoye
Dr. G. I. N. Ndubuka
Dr. C. G. Osuagwu
Dr. P. C. Njoku
Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi M. Igboh
Dr. C. E. Orji
Dr. S. C. Iwuji Ag.HOD
Dr. J. Daniel
Engr. (Dr.) M. S. Nwakaudu
Dr. C. K. Enenebeaku
Dr. C. S. Alisi
Dr. K. I. Nkumah–Udah
Dr. (Sr.) T. Anele
Engr. T. O. Azeez
Engr. (Dr.) N. C. Iheaturu
Engr. K. O. Ejeta
Dr. I. C. Iwu
Engr. Okozi Samuel
Mr. S. Uzoechi
Ms. A. Banigo
Mr. W.C. Okafor
Ms. C. C. Okey- Mbata
Mr. E. C. Nwosu
- Technical Staff
♣ Mr. C. Onyekokwu, (Senior Laboratory Instrumentation Technologist)
♣ Mr. M. O. Mbah, (Principal Medical Instrumentation)
♣ Mr. R. Nwacha, (Laboratory Technologist)
♣ Mrs. J. C. N. Chinaeke, (Technologist I)
♣ Mrs. A. Imoh, (Laboratory Assistant Technologist)
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
Engineer K. O Ejeta, a Fellow of College of Biomedical Engineering and Technology teaches Students of Biomedical Technology and Health professionals application of engineering principles to a biological system with a research interest in Biomedical materials, nanomaterials and Tissue engineering.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Sc(Hons) 1994, Biochemistry, University of Calabar, Calabar Nigeria.
- PGD 2005, Chemical Engineering, University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria
- M.Eng 2007, Chemical Engineering, University of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria
Area of Specialization
He has 10 years experience in industrial research and Lecturer, Dept. of Biomedical Tech., Federal University of Technology Owerri, from 2009 to–Date. Taught courses included Bioengineering materials, Genetic and Tissue Engineering, Biomedical Telemetry and Biomedical Devices Design and Manufacturing.
Recipient of Mobil Scholarship for Undergraduate Studies, TETFUND scholarship for PhD
Membership of professional bodies
Member of the NIBE, NSChE, NSE
1.S.C Uzoechi, K.O. Ejeta, G,COkoye, G.I. Ndubuka, P.U Agbasi and B.I. Nkem (2015). ‘Directing Chondrogenesis of Primary Chondrocytes by Exposure to Glucose concentrations’, J. Biomat.& Biomed. Eng. 24: 30 – 42. Available online @ www.scientic .net
2. S.C. Uzoechi, G.C Okoye, K.O. Ejeta, B.I. Nkem and G.I Ndubuka (2014). ‘Effect of Strontium Enhanced Calcium Phosphate Coating on In Vitro Behaviour of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell (hMSC)’, J. Biomat. & BioMed. Eng. 21:35-44. Available online @ www. Scientic.net
3. Azeez T,O., Ejeta K.O., Ehigiator F and Nwakamma G.E. (2013). ‘Effects of Antioxidants on the Oxidative Stability of Vegetable Oil at Elevated Temperature’, Int. J ApplSci& Tech. 3(5): 107 – 115.
4. K.O. Ejeta, G.I. Ndubuka, and G Donor (2013).‘Achieving Wider Access to Clean water in Sub-sahara Africa through Technology Utilization’, Int, J. Res. &Adv in Biosci. 3 (1): 5 – 9.
5. IwujiSc, Nwafor A, Egwurugwu J, Ejeta K, and Akpan U (2013). ‘Comparative Characterization of the Phytomedicinal Constituents of Cridocolusaconititfolus Leaf Extract’, American J. Pharm. Tech. 3(1):779-784.
6. IwujiSc, Nwafor A, Egwurugwu J., Ejeta K, and Akpan U. (2013). ‘Comparative characterization of the Phytomedicinal Constituents of Cridocolusaconitifolus Leaf Extract’, American J. Pharm. Tech 3(1): 779-784.
7. Azeez T.O., Onukwuli O.D., Ararumi D.O., Salami K.K, Iwuji S.C., Ejeta K.O., Dawodu B.F., Nwacha R and Azeez F.O. (2013). ‘Optimization of Bioremediation of Cheese Whey with the Activities of K. pneumonia using Response Surface Methodology’, Int. J. Sci&Ener Tech. with Latest trends 11(1):10-21.
8. K.O Ejeta, G.A Dolor and I Amadi (2012). ‘Design and Fabrication of An Ultraviolet (UV) radiation Disinfection System for Domestic Water Treatment as a means of improving healthcare in Developing Countries’, Int. J. Med. Sci Research
- Biomedical Material Research
- Nanomaterials Research
- Tissue Engineering Research
- Quality Assurance Officer 1995
- Research officer 1996 – 2000
- Project Officer 2007 -2009