Mr. Okafor Chimaobi Wilson
- Academic Staff
Prof. G. C. Okoye
Dr. G. I. N. Ndubuka
Dr. C. G. Osuagwu
Dr. P. C. Njoku
Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi M. Igboh
Dr. C. E. Orji
Dr. S. C. Iwuji Ag.HOD
Dr. J. Daniel
Engr. (Dr.) M. S. Nwakaudu
Dr. C. K. Enenebeaku
Dr. C. S. Alisi
Dr. K. I. Nkumah–Udah
Dr. (Sr.) T. Anele
Engr. T. O. Azeez
Engr. (Dr.) N. C. Iheaturu
Engr. K. O. Ejeta
Dr. I. C. Iwu
Engr. Okozi Samuel
Mr. S. Uzoechi
Ms. A. Banigo
Mr. W.C. Okafor
Ms. C. C. Okey- Mbata
Mr. E. C. Nwosu
- Technical Staff
♣ Mr. C. Onyekokwu, (Senior Laboratory Instrumentation Technologist)
♣ Mr. M. O. Mbah, (Principal Medical Instrumentation)
♣ Mr. R. Nwacha, (Laboratory Technologist)
♣ Mrs. J. C. N. Chinaeke, (Technologist I)
♣ Mrs. A. Imoh, (Laboratory Assistant Technologist)
- Other Schools
- Our Resources
Mr. Okafor has a B.Sc. Human Anatomy from the University of Port Harcourt and M.Sc. Biomedical Technology from the Federal University of Technology Owerri, where he majored in Tissue Engineering. He also obtained other Professional Certifications in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) from the Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP-SPDC), and Biomedical Engineering from the Nigerian Institute of Biomedical Engineers (NIBE). He is a Lecturer in the Department with research interests in Tissue Engineering, Regenerative Engineering, and Rehabilitative Medicine. His several research articles had been published in reputable Journals, while others are in-view. He is involved in various social activities directed at human capacity development, fostering unity and peace, and health activities directed at health improvement in the environment. Presently, he is the Secretary General of the National Youth Fellowship of the Light Intercessors Charismatic Ministries. He is a sports man and a music lover.
Academic and Professional Qualification
2013 General Health, Safety & Environment Course (Level 1/2)
2013 HSE Competence Development Course (Level 3)
2013 HSE Training on Practical First Aid Course
2013 Intensive Professional Course in Foundation Biomedical Engineering
II College of Biomedical Engineering and Technology (CBET)
1) Gideon IhebuzoNdubuka, Wilson ChimaobiOkafor, EkezieJervas, Iwuji Samuel Chidi, OkekeChukwubuikeUdoka, OsuchukwuIkechukwu Williams (2015). Protective Effect of Immature Coconut Water on Hepatocytes against Carbon tetrachloride-induced Liver Damage in Wister Rats. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) Vol. 4 Issue 12. ISSN (Online): 2319-7064, http://www.ijsr.netINDEXED.
2) Wilson ChimaobiOkafor, Innocent Edibamode, EkezieJervas, Iwuji Samuel, OkekeChukwubuikeUdoka, Greg Iwuoha, OsuchukwuIkechukwu Williams (2015). Alternative Wound Healing Effects of Coconut Oil Extract Using Wistar Rats. International Journal of Medicine and Health Professional Research, 2(2), 43-50. ISSN: 2394-7403.
3) Okafor CW, Ekezie J, Ndubuka GI, Ezejiofor TIN (2016). Immature Coconut Water: A Renal Protective Agent in Wistar Rats. Int J AnatAppl Physiol. 2(2), 26-31 .
4) Wilson ChimaobiOkafor, Ndubuka Gideon Ihebuzo, EkezieJervas, Samuel Iwuji, OkekeChukwubuikeUdoka, Osuchukwu Williams (2016). Effect of Immature Coconut Water on HepatocyteCyto-arch architecture Against Carbon Tetrachloride-induced Liver Damage in Wistar rats. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS) 15(7)60-65.
5) Ndubuka GIN, Ekezie J, Ngwogu KO, Nkuma-Udah KI ,Okafor W. (2016).TheClinicopathologicCharactersandActivitySurveyofSuddenDeathofInfantsinaDepressedEconomy:South-asternNigeriaExperience.IndianJournalofForensicandCommunityMedicine,July-September2016;3(3):201-208.
6) Ndubuka GIN, Jervas E, NgwoguKO, Okafor WC, Nkuma-Udah KI, IwujiSC, KO Ejeta,CI Kamanu, Ezejiofor TIN, FaithW. The Occurrence of Uterine Benign Disease and their Histomorphologic Characters. J Foren Path 2: 107.
7) Ndubuka GIN, Ekezie J, Okafor WC, Samuel Uzoechi, Iwuji SC, Worgu Faith, Nkuma-Udah KL, Ngwogu KO and Chikezie JN. Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology Aided by Skinfold Caliper in the Diagnosis of Lymphadenopathy in the Tropics 201 7, 2 ( ): 00012
PAPERS ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION
8)Ekezie J, Ndubuka G.I.N, Okafor C.W, Osuchukwu W. Histocyte-architectural changes of Wistar Rat’s Kidney exposed to Young Coconut Water before and after induction with Carbon tetrachloride. Academia Anotomica International.Manuscript number AATI_30_16.
2012-2014 O'Neal Incorporation Human Resources and Business Development Personnel
2010/201 National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Model High School Zaki-biam, Benue State (NYSC) Biology Teacher 2010/2011 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Residential Officer & Presiding Officer
2010-2011 Atapka School of Health Technology Zaki-biam, Benue State Basic Medical Sciences Course Coordinator 2010-2011 Kunya School of Health Technology Zaki-biam, Benue State Basic Medical Sciences Course Coordinator