The following steps highlight the student portal process flow for returning students.
A. ACCOUNT VERIFICATION
- Visit the University website; www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on the link “Portal”
- Click on verify your account link to create login details.
- Select “student type” then enter your Matriculation number.
- Click on submit button to verify your account
- Get the Account Notification slip bearing your login details with the Matriculation number as the default username and password
B. PROFILE DETAILS
(i.) Change password
- Enter your username and password and click on the Login button.
- Click on change password to change your password.
- Enter the old password and the new password, confirm new password.
- Click change password button.
(ii.) Fill Profile
- Click the profile details menu and selects the fill the profile details menu
- Complete the profile and click the Submit Button
- Ensure you Update your Level to the current Level
- Print the Student profile information page
C. SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT PROCESS
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Click on “Pay School fees” to generate your payment invoice
- Select the required session and level for payment
- Print your payment invoice contain the RRR code and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal www.portal.futo.edu.ng and login with your account details to print FUTO school fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
(i.) Online School fees eReceipt
- Click the “Pay School Fees” menu
- Enter the required payment details
- Print the School Fees Receipt
D. HOSTEL ALLOCATION
- Click the hostel allocation menu
- Click on “Generate Hotel reservation”
- Enter the required details
- Select the Hostel type
- Generate Hostel Allocation payment invoice
- Proceed to FUTO MFB for payment with the generated payment invoice.
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal with the ePin generated in bank.
- Click on “Print Hostel reservation receipt” to print the allocated ROOM.
- Print the allocated room on the receipt and proceed to Student Affairs Unit further clearance.
E. COURSE REGISTRATION
- Click the course registration menu and select the Register Courses menu.
- Select the session and semester and click the submit button.
- Select your courses for that semester and click the submit button, Print the registered courses
- Click the Result menu and select the view result menu.
- Select the semester and session and click the submit button
- Print the online semester result slip.
G. SIGN OUT
- Click the close menu, this takes you back to Login page.
For further enquires contact ICT Centre, or send an email to email@example.com.