Advertisement for the 3rd FUTO 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions Exercise
This is to inform interested candidates who must have participated in the 2020/2021 FUTO Post-UTME exercise that vacancies for supplementary Admissions still exist in the under listed programmes of the University:
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||CHM & any two of BIO/AGR, MTH, PHY||MERIT||CATCHMENT|
|a||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||“||45||45|
|b||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY (CST)||“||45||45|
|c||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||“||45||45|
|d||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||“||45||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||“||45||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF LOGISTICS & INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY (SLIT)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
|a||LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT)||“||50||50|
|b||SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM)||“||50||50|
|3||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||MTH, CHM & PHY|
- Candidates who registered for the 1st and 2nd FUTO supplementary admissions Exercises but are yet to be offered admission can reapply for any of the advertised courses at NO COST.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (
N11, 000.00) only for the supplementary Admission.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the UTME combinations and SSCE requirements.
- For Logistics and Transport Technology (LTT), candidates must have (5) O’ Level credits or its equivalent to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and either Economics or Geography.
- For Supply Chain Management (SCM), candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits or its equivalent to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one of: Economics, Biology/Agricultural Science/ Geography
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Registration commences on Thursday, June 3, 2021 and closes on Thursday, June 10, 2021.
Mode of Registration
- Visit the University official website “www.futo.edu.ng”
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “2020/2021 Supplementary Application”.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Application Invoice”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- a) For old applicants: Proceed to step (ix), b) For new applicants: Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of
N11, 000.00 using your Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make a payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (i) — (iii)
- Click on the “Fill Supplementary Application Form” link.
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “ Acknowledgement Slip”
For support, contact:
JOHN U. NNABUIHE