Dr Arigor J. Arigor
- First School Leaving Certificate – 1990
- Senior Secondary School Certificate – 1996
- B.Agric. (Hons.) Agric. Economics/Extension – 2001
- Diploma in Computer Application – 2002
- M.Sc.( Resource/Environmental Economics) – 2007
- Ph.D. (Agric. Economic Policy and Development) – 2018
- Patron, National Association of Cross River State Students, Unical Chapter.
- Patron National Association of Biase Students, Unical Chapter
- Patron National Association of Ugbem Students World Wide
Membership of Professional bodies
- Farm Management Association of Nigeria (FAMAN)
- Nigerian Association of Agricultural Economics (NAAE)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- Farm Records and Accounting (AEC 507)
- Agricultural Planning and Development (AEC 401)
- Operations Research (AEC 411)
- Agric. Economics & Extension Dept. Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto State – 2002
- Lecturer, Akwa Ibom State Poly.,IkotAsurua, CalabarStudy Center – 2003 – 2007
- Divisional Manager, Real Oil Mills Ekong-Anaku, Cross River State – 2008 – 2012
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Cross River Commercial Agriculture Development Project ( CADP) (World Bank Assisted) – 2013 – 2018
Agricultural Economic Policy and Development, Resource Economics.
- Arigor, A. J., Tiku, N. E. and Obuo, P. O.: Profitability of Cassava Products Marketing in Cross River State, Nigeria. Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology 2(2), Sept. 2013 pp. 27-30 ISSN 2315-6708
- Arigor, A. J., Nyambi, N. I. and Obuo, P. O.: Analysis of Effect of Government’s Trade Policy on Rice Supply in Three Local Government areas of Cross River State, Nigeria. African Journal of Agricultural Research 10(8), Feb.2015. pp. 829-832
- Agbachom, E. E., Odok, G.N & Arigor, A.J. Analysis of Quantity and Price Differences among Imported and Local Rice Brands in Three Selected Locations in Cross River State, TheLeajon, an Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies. 2 (2) Feb. 2011, pp.145-154. ISSN: 2141-3479.
- Agbachom, E.E., Odok & Arigor, A.J.: Analysis of Marketing Margins Of Imported and Local Rice Brands in Three Selected Locations in Cross River State.TheLeajon, An Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies 2 (2) Feb.2011, pp. 201-216. ISSN:2141-3479
- Obuo, P.O., Inyang, Nyambi N., Arigor, A. J. &Ijogu, B. J.(2016): Determinants Of Loan Recovery by Informal Credit Sources: A Case Study OfUbam Groups In Cross River State, Nigeria. Research Journal of Agriculture (3) 5.
- Igiri, J. A.; Arigor, A. J.; Bassey, J. I. &Edet, O. G. (2015).: Analysis of Mean Relative Marketing Margins for Technical and Special Palm Oil across Three Urban Markets in Cross River State, Nigeria. International Journal of Agriculture Innovations and Research 4 (2) 2319-1473
- Uwah, E.D., Arigor, A. J., Igiri, J. A. &Ekong, J. U.(2017). Empirical Analysis of Egg Production Functions: A Case Study of IkotEkpene and Uyo Metropolis of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology 17(4): 1-7, AJAEES.24376 ISSN: 2320-7027
- Inyang, N. I., Obuo P.O. &Arigor A.J. (2015). : Comparative Economic Analysis of Three Cassava Processing Technologies In Cross River State, Nigeria. African Journal of Advanced Agricultural Research 3(1) p24-29 ISSN: 2354-3817