I, Akinyinka Olukunle was born to the family of Late HRH Oba and Late Mrs Joseph Oyewale Akande of Abun Compound OKO-Oja via Ogbomoso. I obtained B.Tech and M.Eng. degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso and University of Ilorin, respectively. Also, in 2019 I completed my PhD degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- PhD (In Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering – 2019
- Registration with COREN (Registration Number: R. 32,488) – 2016
- Registration with NSE (Registration Number: 35519 – 2015
- M.Eng (In Electrical and Electronics Engineering) – 2013
- B. Tech (Hons) in Electronic and Electrical Engineering – 2007
- Advance Diploma in Management Information System – 2001
MNSE, COREN Reg. , TRCN
Courses Assigned to Teach
ECE 302, EEE 311, EEE 405, ENG 226, ECE 407, ECE 510, COE 411, COE 509 AND COE 503
- NYSC – Collins Vocational College, Umorgi, Ohaji/Egbama LGA, Owerri – 2008
- Nurudeen Grammar School, Ogbomoso/ TESCOM, Oyo State – 2008 -2014
- Subject – Mathematics and Computer Science
- Lecturer – Federal University of Technology Owerri – 2014
Signal Processing and Radio Resource Management in Wireless Networks
Mobile Radio Channel Estimation and Optimization in 3G/4G /5G Network Technology
- Nosiri O. C., Ononiwu G. C., Ekwueme E. U., Akande A. O. (2015):” BBPF Technique for Transmitter Noise Reduction in a Site-Shared Wireless Network and Its Performance Evaluation Using NCP”, Journal of Wireless Networking and Communications, vol. 5, no 2, pp. 49-59
- James A, Okoro P. N, Akande A. O, Folorunso T. A.(2015): “ Modelling of Dynast Simulator to Controlling Speed in a DC Motor using Proportional Integral Derivative Controller, ”, American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS), vol. 14, no 1, pp 64-76
- Nosiri O.C., Agubor C.K., Akande A.O., Ekwueme E.U (2015): “Telecom Infrastructure Sharing, A Panacea for Sustainability, Cost and Network Performance Optimization in Nigeria Telecom Industry”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol.6, Issue 8, pp. 621-626
- Adeyemo, Z. K, Fawole, O. O, A. O. Akande (2016): “Comparative Analysis of CMA and MMSE in MIMO-OFDM system”, Innovative System Design and Engineering, vol. 7, No.5, pp. 35-42
- Adeyemo, Z. K, Akinyinka O. Akande, O. K Ogunremi (2016): “Genetic Algorithm Based Path loss Optimization for Long Term Evolution in Lagos, international Journal of Applied Science and Technology, Vol. 6, No. 2; pp. 79-88
- Nosiri O. C, Agbaka G. E, Agubor C. N, Akande A. O (2017), “An Embedded Voice Activated Automobile Speed Limiter: A Design Approach for Cars” International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, vol. 6 no. 4, PP. 47-55
- Akande A. O, Nosiri C. O, Agubor K. C, and Okpara C. R (2017), “Implementation of Particle Swarm Optimization Technique for Enhanced Outdoor Network Coverage in Long Term Evolution Network in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.” EJERS, European Journal of Engineering Research and Science, Vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 1-8
- Zachaeus K. Adeyemo, Akinyinka O. Akande, Ayobami O. Fawole (2017) “Investigation
- of Some Existing Prediction Models and Development of a Modified Model for UMTS signal in Owerri, Nigeria, International Journal on Communications Antenna and Propagation (I.Re.C.A.P.), Vol. 7, N. 4 ,pp. 290-297
- Akande Akinyinka Olukunle, Agubor Cosmas Kemdirim, Ahmed Wasiu Akande (2017), “Autoregressive Modeling of Mobile Radio Channel in LTE Network, A Case Study of Ibadan City, Nigeria, 2017 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Electro-Technology for National Development (NGERCON, pp.105-112,
- Akande A. O, Semire F. A and Adeyemo Z. K (2017), Performance Analysis and Optimization of COST-231-Hata Model for Mobile Communication in Nigeria, International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 173, no 6, pp. 4-9
- Agubor, C. K., Atimati, E. E. and Akande, A. O (2018), 5G Wireless Network Mobility Management and Security Issues: An Overview of Existing Technologies, Futo Journal Series (FUTOJNLS), Vol. 4, no. 2, pp- 84 – 93.
- C. K.Agubor, I. Akwukwuegbu1, M. Olubiwe1, C. O. Nosiri1, E. Atimati, A. O. Akande, S. O. Okozi, L. Ezema, B. C. Okeke (2019), A Comprehensive Review on the Feasibility and Challenges of Millimeter Wave in Emerging 5G Mobile Communication, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 138-144.
- O. K. Akinde, K. C. Okafor and A. O. Akande (2019), Automated Bomb Detection System for Composite Terrorist Disarmament (CTD), International Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical and Computer Technology, Vol. 9, no. 34.