APPLICATION INTO 2018/2019 UNDERGRADUATE WEEKEND PROGRAMMES AT THE CENTRE FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (CCE) FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI.
The Centre for Continuing Education, Federal University of Technology, Owerri invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for considerations for admission into weekend programmes leading to the award of Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) degree in the following Schools/Departments.
AVAILABLE UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES AT CCE (WEEKEND)
1.0 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
Five O’ Level credit passes in Biology or Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language plus a credit in Physics and any other science subject:
- DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
- DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF CROP SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
2.0 SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
- DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
GENERAL UNIVERSITY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The following Admission Requirements apply uniformly in addition to the specified Departmental Requirements.
- Candidates should possess the university matriculation requirement of five (5) O’ Level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in WASC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 180 in 2018 JAMB examinations.
Minimum duration of Programme is 6 years.
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below: Method of Application
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “CCE Weekend programme Application”.
- Enter your Phone Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita
- Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your Phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level result details.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- Applicants would be required to pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven thousand, three hundred Naira (N11,300) in any bank.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission. .
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe