Change of First Choice Courses on JAMB Portal
2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions
All Candidates offered 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions (Batch C) must do the following to validate their admission and access same on CAPs:
- Upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by visiting the Transfer Approval Page on the JAMB portal to accept the Courses offered to them. This is to enable the Admissions Office to admit them on CAPs.
- Change their first choice courses on the JAMB portal as directed below;
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST) and Soil Science & Technology (SST) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates admitted into LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT) should change to “CHEMISTRY”.
- Candidates in PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT) should change to “PHYSICS”.
- Candidates in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM) should change to “STATISTICS”.
- Candidates in TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI) should change to “MATHEMATICS”.
NOTE: These changes should be effected on/before FRIDAY, June 25, 2021.
Dr. Pamela N. Ogamba
DR / Coord, Admissions Unit