Chiedozie Francis Paulinus-Nwammuo
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering ,Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State -Assistant Lecturer – March 2018 to date
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering ,Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State -Graduate Assistant – October 2014- March 2018
- Shell Professorial Chair, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state -Intern September 2013- Sept 2014
- Community Secondary School Unadu , Enugu State – Mathematic teacher – March 2012– March 2013.
- Rockson Engineering ltd-Power Plant, Gbarain, Bayelsa State Intern – Aug 2010-Feb2011.
- 6 months hand-on experience, participated in maintaining and repair of generator sets, minor residential and industrial electrical repair. Exposure to the electrical distribution network and earthing of equipment to a central plant earth station via lugging of earth cables. Drafting and working on a few electrical wiring installation projects within the power plant site. Exposure to Installation and Maintenance check of 132kv Power Transformers.
- Cutix Plc-Electrical Cable Production Company, Nnewi, Anambra State-Intern.Oct 2008-Jan 2009
- 4 months hands-on experience in the running of Electric Cable Production line, producing 1.0mm single,1.5mm and 2.5mm PVC Cables.
- Exposure to Repairs and Maintenance check of production and ancillary machines and Occasional repairs and installation of Machines.
- Ogu, George Emenike, Dike, Damian , Paulinus-Nwammuo, Chiedozie & Adinfono, Moses, Phase-constrained Billing Scheme for Deregulated Electricity Industry in Nigeria, Global Journal of Engineering Science and Researches , vol. 4,Issue 3, 2017, pp. 16-25, ISSN: 2348 – 8034, DOI-10.5281/zenodo.438940.
- S. O Okozi, F. C Paulinus-Nwammuo, E. C Ezugwu, M. A Ndubisi, Energy Crisis in Nigeria-The Way Forward, International Journal of Engineering Research And Management (IJERM) Volume-04, Issue-05, May 2017,pages 4-7 , ISSN: 2349-2058.
- Chiedozie Francis Paulinus-Nwammuo, Damian Obioma Dike. Moses Izuchukwu Adinfofno & George Ogu, Performance Evaluation of Embedded Transmission Tariff Models for Deregulated Electricity Market, American Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems. Vol. 6, No. 3, 2017, pp. 16-26. ISSN: 2326-912X (Print); ISSN: 2326-9200 (Online) DOI: 10.11648/j.epes.20170603.11.
- Damian O. Dike, Ernest Ezugwu, Raymond Opara, Moses Adinfono, George Ogu, Chiedozie Paulinus-Nwammuo. Utilization of Electricity Consumer Co-operatives in Reduction of Banks’ Energy Cost in Owerri, Nigeria. Electrical and Computer Engineering. Vol. 1, No. 4, 2017, pp. 97-101. DOI: 10.11648/j.ece.20170104.12.
- Ehinomen E. Atimati, Longinus S. Ezema, Uchechi. C. Iwuchukwu Chiedozie F. Paulinus-Nwammuo, & Ernest O. Ezugwu, Reliability Indices Evaluation of Distribution Networks for Automation, International Journal of Power Systems, Volume 4, 2019 Pp.14-21, ISSN:2367-8976.