Ajeh L. Giwa
- 2014/2015: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (B. Agric) in Animal Production (2nd Class Upper Division)
- 2010: Senior Secondary Certificate in Education (O/Level)
- 2004: First School Leaving Certificate (Pass Level)
- Member Academy of Management
- 2018 – NAFDAC/NYSC Community Dev. Service (CDS) Certificate of Honor.
- 2018 – NDELEA/NYSC Drug-Free Club Certificate of Participation
- 2018 – CASAT Technical Solution Certificate of Participation
- 2017-2018 – Taught at All Saints Comprehensive School, Aba, Abia State during my service year.
- – Served under the NAFDAC and NDLEA CDS group, where we organized so many markets, schools and streets, public awareness programs on the need for quality of foods and drugs and their (drugs) correct administration.
- – worked as an installer of all kinds of satellites at S.P. Nwakanma and Sons Nig. Ltd ICT (Satellite installations), Aba, Abia state.
- 2014- One-year students industrial work experience scheme (SIWES), at the livestock and Agronomy research farms, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue state.