Dr. Abubakar I. Zanwa
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) -2009,
- Masters in Veterinary Public Health (Mvph-i view)
- Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association(NVMA),
- Veterinary Council of Nigeria (VCN).
Courses Assigned to Teach
- AST 501:Animal Health,
- AST 401: Introduction to Microbiology and
- AST301: introduction to Animal health
Teaching, research and safeguarding animal diseases.
Veterinary Public Health, Bovine Tuberculosis
- Microbial population and antibiotic resistance in suya kilishi Processed meat in Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. (2019):ISSN:2663-2446:
cross-current int.J Med Biosci.,
- Influence of Age, Sex and season on Haematology and Serum Chemistry of Red Sokoto goats in Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria.int.J.Agric.Sc.&
- Diversity Study Analysis of Leptin Gene in some ruminant and non-ruminant selected animal species. (2017): Biotechnology in animal husbandry. ISSN1450-9156 Belgrade-Zemun.