Solomon I. Ahamba
- M.Sc. Animal Breeding and Genetics – 2020
- B.Sc. Agric. (Animal Science) – 2015
- West African School Certificate (WASC) – 2008
Academic Excellence Award. Best graduating student of the Department of Animal Science and Technology, FUTO. 2014/2015 Academic year.
Member, Nigerian Institute of Animal Science, NIAS.
- Academic staff, Federal University of Technology Owerri
- Production manager, Tezico Food Nigeria Limited, Ngor Okpala, Imo state
- Lecturer, Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State
- Trainee, Crown Feeds and Livestock (Nig) Ltd. Iseleku, Delta State.
Animal Breeding and Genetics using Molecular Biology and Biotechnology tools. Also the use of bioinformatics in Animal breeding and wildlife conservation.
Genetic variability of grasscutter (Thyronymus swinderinus L) in Imo state using RAPD markers.
Evaluation of performance, carcass traits and phenotypic correlations among three strains of commercial broilers.