Uchechi Comfort Ezetoha
- Master of Science in Animal Products & Processing (Dairy), January 2014.
- Bachelor in Agric. Technology March 2004,
- Senior Secondary School Certificate. June 1996,
- FSLC. 1990
- Essay competition Award: Royal Commonwealth Society class 1991-1992
- Best Graduating Student Award: Department of Animal Science and Technology FUTO, 2002/2003 Session.
Membership of Professional Bodies
Registered Animal Scientists.
Courses Assigned to Teach
- AST 503 – Abattoir Management, Animal products Handling/Marketing
- AGR 306 – Processing and Storage of Agric. Food Products & Processing
Imo State Environmental Transformation Commission (Imo Entraco) 2007 – 2019; Entraco Supervisor, Health officer.
Dairy products handling and processing /Dairy Science.
- Okeudo N.J., Ezetoha, U.C., Akomas, C. and Akanno, E. C. (2005). Egg Quality of Gallus Domestica under Domestic Storage in Nigeria. Animal Research International. Vol. 2 No. 2 pp 319 – 321
- Okoli, I.C., Ezetoha, U.C., Opara, M.N., Ezeokeke, C.T. and Iheukwumere, F.C. (2009). Overview of the Physiology of Aromatase Enzyme Actions and Substances that Inhibit its Activities. Advances in Science and Technology, Vol 3 No. 1, pp 30 – 39.
- U.C. Ezetoha, F.C. Ezetoha, I.J. Nwankwo, I. Onyemaobim (2013). The Effect of Different Rearing and Feeding Conditions on the Profitability of Broilers. International Journal of Tropical Agriculture and Food Systems. Vol 7 No. 1 pp 46 – 50.
- Ezetoha, F.C., Nwokeke, A.O. and Ezetoha, U.C. (2015). Compulsory Mixed- Farming for All Rural Woman: The Surest Strategy for Achieving Food Security in Rural Areas, International Journal of Gender and Development Issues. Vol. II. No. 5 pp 138 – 142.