Lecturer I, Computer Science Department
Jacinta C. Odirichukwu
Odirichukwu Jacinta Chioma, a Lecturer I, is on Faculty at the Department of Computer Science, School of Computing and Information Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), Imo State, Nigeria. She obtained her first degree in Computer Science with First Class honours from Madonna University, Okija, Anambra State, and Her Master’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Ibadan and currently on her PhD programme. She has a research interest in Artificial Intelligent-Machine Learning and Computer Vision, Internet of Things, Cybernetics and Robotics, Database Design and Management, CyberSecurity, Web Development, Microcontroller Programming and Computer Networks. She has taught in Taraba State Polytechnic, Madonna Unversity and FUTO respectively. She has over 14 years of teaching experience. She is a member of the Nigeria Computer Society and also a member of the Organisation of Women in Science for Developing World (OWSDW).
PROFESSIONAL/ACADEMIC AWARDS AND HONOURS
B.Sc First Class Honours
Artificial Intelligence/Cybernetics and Robotics
Computer Programming, Computer and Applications, Computer and Society, Computer Network, Database Design and Management, Computer Hardware Systems, Statistical Computing, Embedded System, and Web Development.
Artificial Intelligent-Machine Learning and Computer Vision, Internet of Things, Cybernetics and Robotics, Database Design and Management, CyberSecurity, Web Development, Microcontroller Programming.
- J.N. Odii & J.C. Onuoha, A Review of Number Portability in Global System for Mobile, African Journal of Information and Communication Technology: An international journal of computing, electronic communications and information technology systems, ISSN:2006-1781, Vol. 5. No. 3, March 2012, http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.411.736
- **J.C Onuoha & J.N Odii, Improved Elevator System using Fuzzy Logic. Computing, Information Systems & Development Informatics Journal. An International Journal of The African Institute of Development Informatics & Policy, PearlRichards Foundation, University of Ghana Business School, Legon, Ghana in Conjunction with The Creative Research & Technology Evaluation Networks Ibadan, Nigeria, ISSN:2167-1710, Vol. 3. No. 4 September 2012.
- J.C Onuoha & A.B.C Robert, Concept Extraction in Multimedia using Semantic Algorithms Coupled with a user profile. African Journal of Information and Communication Technology: An international journal of computing, electronic communications and information technology systems, ISSN: 2006-1781, Vol. 5. No. 3, March 2012, https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/3e43/55d4394a4d06dcc67bdd587b94be4418403f.pdf
- J.C Odirichukwu, Tonye Lekara, J.N Odii, Banking Queue System in Nigeria. Computing, Information Systems, Development Informatics and Allied Research Journal. An International Journal of The African Institute of Development Informatics & Policy, in Conjunction with The Research Nexus African Network & the International Institute for Science, Technology & Education (IISTE), ISSN: 2167-1710, Vol 5 No, March 2014, http://iiste.org/Journals/index.php/CIS/article/view/12008.
- Odii Juliet N.,**Odirichukwu Jacinta C, Nwokorie Euphemia C.and Ejimogu Esther O. Web-Based Premarital Counselling System for Sustainable Gender Compatibility. An International Conference of Gender & Development Studies, ISSN: 2360-8528, Vol. 1 No.3 November 2014, http://ijgdi-futo.com/index.php/futo/issue/view/5
- J.N Odii, J. C. Odirichukwu, Onukwugha C. G. Flexible Envelope Systems for Detecting and Reporting Overspending in Cashless Transactions present at the 1st international Conference of Nigeria Computer Society, Imo State Chapter, 18th 20th December 2015.
- J.C Odirichukwu, E.C Nwokorie, G.I Asimole, Deanwi Tonye Lekara, Online Students Project Archive with Integration of Document Clustering and Annotation. An International on Advances in Multidisciplinary & Scientific Research (AIMS), ISBN: 978-8008-84-4, Vol. 1, No. 2.,2015, http://www.isteams.net/aims-2015-series.
- J . C Odirichukwu, J . N Odii, F . O Adibe, C. L Okpalla and T. U Onwuama, An AIMS Research Journal-an International Multidisciplinary Journal, ISSN-2488-8699, Vol 5. No 1. March 2017, http://www.isteams.net/copy-of-2016-journal-of-digital-in
- Ogwueleka Francisca Nonyelum, Adeoye Olamide Olayinka, Eze Udoka Felista, and Odirichukwu Jacinta Chioma, Data Gathering System in Sensor Network, Lecture Note Series: Proceedings of The World Congress on Engineering, ISBN: 978-988-14047-4-9 ISSN: 2078-0958 (Print); ISSN: 2078-0966 (Online), Vol 1, WCE, 5-7 July 2017, London, U.K., pp534-542, http://www.iaeng.org/publication/WCE2017/
- Odirichukwu J.C, Asagba P.O, Security Concept in Web Database Development And Administration-A Review Perspective, IEEExplore Digital Library, http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8281910/, Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 08 February 2018, Electronic ISSN: 2377-2697.
- Odirichukwu J. C., Emezi T. C., Joseph. P, Okereke .C, & Eze I. F.(2018): Phone Call Based Home Automation System. Computing, Information Systems, Development Informatics & Allied Research Journal. Vol 8 No 1. Pp 76-84. Available online at www.cisdijournal.org.