Assistant Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Mr Agbaeze Ejem
Mr Agbaeze Ejem is an academic of reputable character. He graduated with First Class honours in his undergraduate and Masters studies. He is presently doing his PhD studies, research on the Optimized Load Balancing Queue-Based Model in Cloud Computing platforms. He has supervised quite a number of undergraduate degree projects.
He won the 2018/2019 NCS-Jim Ovia PhD Scholarship.
PROFESSIONAL/ACADEMIC AWARDS AND HONOURS
- Best Graduating MSc Student with CGPA: 5.00
- 2018/2019 NCS-JIM OVIA Scholarship
- Distributed Computing
- System Modelling and Simulation
- Numerical Computing
- Concurrent System Programming
- Introduction to Computer Systems
- Structured Programming
- Computers and Applications
Web Technology, Cloud Computing and System Modelling
Specialization: Web Technology/Systems Modelling and Cloud Computing
- Ejem, Agbaeze, Diala, S. O, Okpalla C. L (2016) A Survey of Software Reliability: Modelling, Measurement and Improvements. IJCTT, 25-34.
- Ejem A., Njoku C. N., Uzoh O. F., Odii J. N (2016) Queue Control in a Clustered Computer Network using M/M/m Approach (A case of FUTO). IJCTT, Pp. 12-20.
- Odii J. N, Onwuama T.U, Okpalla C.L and Ejem A(2016) “Job Scheduling System Using Fuzzy Logic Approach” International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – Volume 42 Number 2 – December 2016: http://www.ijcttjournal.org
- Agbaeze Ejem, Elvis Emmanuel Christopher, Juliet Nnenna Odii, Stanley Okechukwu Diala(2017). Application of Multimedia Platforms for Improving Child Education in Nigeria. Internet of Things and Cloud Computing. Vol. 5, No. 4, 2017, pp. 64-70., DOI: 10.11648/j.iotcc.20170504.11.
- Ogbonna J. C., Nwokoma F. O., Ejem A. (2017), Database Security Issues: A Review, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) Volume 6 Issue 8, August 2017, Pp. 1812-1816.