Assistant Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Mrs Francisca O. Nwokoma
Nwokoma Francisca O. obtained a National Diploma in Computer Science from Abia State Polytechnic Aba in 2005; B.Tech. and M.Sc. in Computer Science from the Federal University of Technology Owerri in 2010 and 2016 respectively. She is an academic Staff of Computer Science Depts., FUTO. Currently, she is doing her PhD in the Computer Science Department, FUTO and her research interest include Software Engineering, Databases and Human-Computer Interaction. She joined FUTO as a graduate assistant and has since risen to become Assistant Lecturer.
Qualifications: BSc, MSc.
Professional Memberships: IEEE
- Computer and Application 1
- Computer and Application 11
- Introduction to Data Structure and Algorithm
- Introduction to File Processing
- Computer and Society
- Human-Computer Interface Design
Human-Computer Interaction, Software Development and Database
Specialization: e.g. Human-computer interaction, Databases and Software Engineering.
- Ogbonna, J. C., Nwokoma F. O., & Ejem A. (2017). Database Security Issues: A Review. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 6(8), 1812- 1816. https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v6i8/ART20176415.pdf.
- Ogbonna, J. C., Nwokoma F. O., Nwala K. T., Nwandu I. C., (2018) Aspect-Oriented Software Development for Real-Time and Internet Application. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), 5(9), 905-911 https://www.irjet/archives/v5/i9/IRJET – v519167.pdf
- Ogbonna, J. C., Nwokoma F. O., Alala A. G. (2018). Very Large Databases: Challenges and Strategies. Internet Application. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET),5(11),905- 911. https://www.irjet/archives/v5/i11/IRJET – v511123.pdf
- Adibe, F.O, Nwokorie, E.C and Odii, J.N (2015): Chabot Technology and Human Deception. Journal of Arts, Social Science and Technology.
- J.N Odii, T.U. Onwuama and F.O. Adibe (2016): An Integrated Project Evaluation system International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS) volume3, issue 07, July 2016. Pg. 7-13. 2393-9842
- Odirichukwu J.C., Odii J. N, Adibe F.O., Okpalla C.L., and OnwuamaT. U. (2017). Combating Social Engineering Threats in Information Technology as a National Security Strategy Journal of Digital Innovations and Contemporary Research in Science, Engineering & Technology Vol 2, No.3 September 2016 Pp 233-24 2488-8699
- Odii J. N., Nwokoma, F.O., Onwuama T.U. and Ejem A. (2017): The Technologies of Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Based Telephony System International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT). Vol 49, No.4, July 2017. pp217-222 2231-2803
- Odii J. N., Nwokoma, F.O. Onwuama T.U., and Eke J.I. (2017): Network Congestion Control System Using Frame Relay Technology. International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS ) Vol 4, issue 07, July 2017. 2393-9842
- Ejem Agbaeze, Dr Nwokorie E.C., Njoku Donatus, Dr Odii J.N., Nwokoma F.O.(2017) A Survey on Plausible Approach to Mitigate Security Challenge in Cloud Computing. International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJIRCCE). Vol. 5, Issue 8, August 2017. 3297: 2007.