Assistant Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Dr. Mrs Theodora U. Onwuama
Onwuama Theodora Udochukwu, a lecturer in the department of Computer Science joined the services of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) as a Technologist II in 2010. She bagged her Bachelor’s degree in 2006 from FUTO, her Master’s degree in 2015 from FUTO also, and her Doctorate degree from University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State in 2022. Her research interests include Big Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Software development and Database design, and Soft Computing. She has journal and conference papers publications (both local and international) to her credit. Her hobbies include reading, research, traveling, making friends, having meaningful discussions and mentoring. She is married with children.
Qualifications: PhD, MSc, BSc.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP: IEEE, NIWIIT
Computers and Applications, and Software Engineering
Improved Extraction and Selection Technique for Spam Emails using Soft Computing.
SPECIALIZATION: Software and database design
- N. Odii, T.U. Onwuama and F.O. Adibe (2016): An Integrated Project Evaluation system. International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS), volume3, issue 07, July 2016. ISSN: 2393-9842. http://www.irjcs.com
- Odii J. N., Nwokoma, F.O., Onwuama T.U. and Ejem A. (2017): The Technologies of Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Based Telephony System. International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT). Vol 49, No.4, July 2017. 217-222
- Odii J. N., Nwokoma, F.O. Onwuama T.U., and Eke J.I. (2017): Network Congestion Control System Using Frame Relay Technology. International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS) Vol 4, issue 07, July 2017
- Odii1N, Onwuama T.U2, Okpalla C.L3, Ejem A4. (2016): Job Scheduling Using Fuzzy Logic Approach. Published in the International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – volume 42 Number 2 – December 2016. ISSN:2231 – 2803. http://www.ijcttjournal.org
- Odii J. N, Odirichukwu C., Adibe F.O., Okpalla C.L., and Onwuama T. U. (2016): Combating Social Engineering Threats in Information Technology as a National Security Strategy. Published in Digital Innovations and Contemporary Research in Science and Engineering Journal, volume 4, no. 4, December 2016. Www.icitd.com
- Onwuama T.U, Odii J.N, Onukwugha C.G, Nwokoma F.O (2018): Mobile Phone Cloning-A Conceptual Review. Published in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS) Vol 16. No 8, August 2018
- Onwuama T.U., Asagba P.O., Odii J, N. (2015): Application of Role-Based Technology in Database Intrusion Detection. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS)
- Odii J.N, Nwokoma F.O, Hampo J.A.C, Onwuama T.U (2019): Comparative Analysis of Malware Detection Techniques using Signature, Behaviour and Heuristics). International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS)