Lecturer II, Computer Science Department
Stanley O. Diala
Diala Stanley O. is an academic staff – a lecturer II in the Computer Science Department (CSC), FUTO. His research interest is in Internet Technology, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Stanley has over 10 years of experience in his profession. He is the class adviser for 2014 set of students, and the CSC Coordinator for Center for Continuing Education (CCE) Programme 2010 – 2018. Stanley is among the team that developed an Online Result Management System (Approved and being used in CSC, FUTO,) – used for course registration and result computations and transcript processing. Recently, he has been appointed the Head of Logistics and ICT in African Center of Excellence in Future Energy and Electrochemical Systems (ACE-FUELs), FUTO. He has vast knowledge in ICT and his experience spans across the computing field. Having acquired skills in algorithm design, Mathematical models and software development; he has keen interest and passion for solving IT societal problems and with an ambition to acquire more knowledge towards reshaping the future technology. He is happily married with three kids.
PROFESSIONAL/ACADEMIC AWARDS AND HONOURS
His professional qualification includes Graduate, PCM, Nigeria Institute of Management (Chartered), Oracle Certified Associate (OCA); Membership of Professional Bodies: Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), Nigeria Computer Society (NCS, 09465), Computer Professional (Registration Council of Nigeria) (CPN, 004486/2015).
Membership of Professional Bodies
MCPN, MNCS, G & PCM NIM, MACM
- Analysis and Design of Digital Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Compiler Construction
- Computer and Application I
- Computer and Application II
- Data Structure and Algorithm, Analysis
- System Performance and Evaluation
- Web Design and Data Security.
- Database Management and Administration (Oracle SQL and MySQL)
- Network Administration
- Programming with Embedded C/C++. & Java
- Programming with Python
- System Administration
- Hardware/Software Installation
- Ms Office suite Proficiency
Machine Learning (ML), Recommender System, AI, Internet Technology.
Specialization: Artificial Intelligence/Recommender System and Internet Technology
- **Diala S.O., Uzoh O.F., & Ugwu C. (2013). Dynamic Annotation for Multivalent Textual Content Enrichment, IJRDHE, Vol.1, Number 2, (Pg. 66 – 74), December 2013, USA.
- **Diala S.O & Odii J.N (2014). Foundation to Data Structure and Algorithm Analysis, First Edition, ISBN: 978-8195-16-4, Premier Publishers Nig. LTD. Owerri, Imo.
- Eke J.I., Njoku O.A., **Diala S.O., & Ejem A, (2014). Foundation of Computer Science (Comp. & Appl. II), First Edition, ISBN: 978-978-942-142-0, Premier Publishers Nig. LTD. Owerri, Imo.
- Njoku O.A., Eke J.I., Nwokorie E.C., Odii J.N., Diala S.O., Okolie S.A., Odirichukwu J.C., Ejem A., Okpalla C.L., Ahamba E., Nwokoma F., Enwerem U. C. (2015). Computer & Applications I: An Introductory Computer Science Text, First Edition, ISBN: 978-2579-37-3, Hysab Prints & Publishers Ltd. Owerri, Imo.
- Folajimi Y.O. and **Diala S.O., (2015). Collaborative Research Assessment using Context-aware Recommender Systems, First, International Conference on Computer Science Research and Innovations (C0SRI); Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) Chapter, Ibadan, Nigeria, Pg 142 – 149.
- 1Ezeuko C. E, 2Diala S. O, 3Ejem A. (2015). Knowledge-Based Diet and Physical Exercise Advisory System, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), ISBN: 2319 -7064 Volume 4 Issue 7, (Pg. 1039 -1047), India.
- *Ejem, Agbaeze1, Diala, S. O1, Okpalla C. L1 (2016). A Survey of Software Reliability: Modeling, Measurement and Improvements, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – volume 31 Number 1, ISSN: 2231-2803, pg (1-34), 2016; http://www.ijcttjournal.org
- Eze U. F., Onwuegbuchulam C. J., Ugwuishiwu C. H. and Diala S. (2017). Application of data mining in telecommunication industry, International Journal of Physical Sciences, Article Number: B6B3DA363627, ISSN 1992 – 1950, DOI: 10.5897/IJPS2016.4587, Vol. 12(6), pp. 74-88, 30 March, 2017; http://www.academicjournals.org/IJPS
- Ejem A., Christopher E. E., Odii J. N., Diala S. O. (2017). Application of Multimedia Platforms for Improving Child Education in Nigeria. Management Science and Information Technology. Vol. 2, No. 3, 2017, pp. 22-28. doi: 10.11648/j.msit.20170203.11
- Diala Stanley O1 & Obasi Emmanuela C. M2 (2018). ” Interlinked Hospital Management System”, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v7i2/ART20179988.pdf, Volume 7 Issue 2, February 2018, 1378 – 1383.