Michael Ekelemchi Ozoh
I am Michael Ekelemchi Ozoh, I finished my secondary school 2002 and by 2006 I got admission into FUTO to study Electrical Electronics Engineering. I graduated by 2011, I served in rivers State during my NYSC. Within this time frame, I received training on health Safety and Environment. I am a certified safety professional. By 2014 I started working in FUTO my Alma Matta. I am a Technologist by profession in the department of electrical and electronics engineering. With my ability to understand the working principle of complex electronic equipment. I have been able to restructure and improve the Practical aspect of Electronics Engineering in FUTO. I am currently working on some research in advanced electronics technology and some other field outside Engineering.
- HSE Professional Certified Safety Supervisor – 2013
- B.Eng. FUTO – 2011,
- WASSCE – 2002
National association of academic Technologists (NAAT)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- COE 503 Communication Engineering Studio.
- ECE 411 Advanced Electronics Engineering Studio,
- ECE 505 Computer and Electronics Engineering Studio
- Diamond Bank Customer address Verification Officer – 2013 -2014,
- FUTO Technologist – 2014 till Date
- Automated System Design and Production using Microcontrollers Technology.
- HardwarePrograming for automation purpose.
- Plastic recycling for cleaner Environment.