Gloria Chukwudebe is a professor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. She has several publications and has presented many papers at National and International Conferences. She has also been an invited Guest Speaker for several organizations in Nigeria. Gloria teaches courses in electronic & computer engineering up to postgraduate level. She was Head of Department, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, FUTO, 1999 – 2005. Gloria enjoys coaching and mentoring young people. She is married with five children. She has a passion for books on personal development. Gloria is an active IEEE Volunteer and the current – Chair for IEEE Nigeria Section. Her favourite magazine is IEEE Spectrum. To thaw out, she watches Nigerian comedies and local soaps- Papa Ajasco, ‘It is a Super Story’, etc.
Academic and Professional Qualification
- B.Eng (1981) Electrical/Electronic Engineering, University of Nigeria Nsukka.
- M.Eng (1985), Electronic Engineering, UniversitPhD Nigeria, Nsukka.
- PhD (1992), Electrical Engineering, Newcastle University, Britain.
- Commonwealth Scholarship for PhD Research, 1988 –1991.
- Anambra State Scholarship for B. Eng, 1976 -1981.
- IT Consultant, Shell Petroleum Dev Co Of Nigeria, Port Harcourt, 2006 – 2009.
- Consultant to Federal Government of Nigeria on Privatization of Nigerian Telecoms Sector Reform, 1999 – 2001.
- Business Systems Analysis Training Workshop (2007).
- HSE- Shell Health Safety and Environment course for IT Professionals (2006).
- Distributed Lab. Systems Training Workshop, ICTP, Italy (2001).
- Digital Electronics and Data Communication.
- G. A. Chukwudebe, R. N. Gorgui-Naguib and S.S Dlay, ‘Sparse Matrix, Superchip: A Reconfigurable Architecture for VLSI Processing Arrays’, INTEGRATION: The VLSI Journal, Vol. 11, No.1, March 1991, pp.29–42.
- G. A. Chukwudebe, R. N. Gorgui-Naguib and S.S Dlay, ‘A Heuristic Three-Layer Channel Router for Superchips’, COMCONEL 91, International Conference on Communication, Control, Computers, Energy and Electronics, Egypt, December 1991, pp. 60 – 64.
- U. T. Itaketo, S. O. E. Ogbogu and G. A. Chukwudebe, ‘Application of Lyapunov’s Second Method in the Stability Analysis of Oil Production Process’, African Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 1, No. 1, May 2000, pp. 55 –70.
- Simeon Ozuomba and G. A. Chukwudebe, ‘An Improved Algorithm for Capacity Allocation in Timer-Controlled Token Passing Protocols’, The Journal of Computer Science and its Applications, Vol. 9, No. 1, June 2003, pp. 116 –124.
- G. A. Chukwudebe,V. N. Chukwudebe, E.M. Efiom and E.N. Eziukwu, ‘Design of a PC-Controlled Building Security System’, Nigerian Journal of Engineering Research and Development (NERD), Vol. 3, No. 2, 2004, pp. 28 – 36.
- G. A. Chukwudebe, ‘An Evaluation of VoIP and the Future of Telecommunications’, International Research Journal in Engineering, Science & Tech, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2005, pp. 147-155.
- M. C. Ndinechi, N. Onwuchekwa and G. A. Chukwudebe, ‘Algorithm for Applying Decimator Structures in Digital Signal Processing Systems for Energy Conservation’, International Journal of Soft Computing, Vol. 4, No. 6, 2009, pp. 236 -242.
- Chika and G. A. Chukwudebe, ‘A Web-Based Virtual Laboratory Workbench for Electrical Circuits with a Watch-Dog Monitor’, International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 4, 2008, pp. 412-420.
- M. C. Ndinechi and G. A. Chukwudebe, and C.M Akujuobi‘ Predictive Modeling for Energy Conservation in Wireless Sensor Networks’, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences Vol. 3, No. 11, 2008, pp. 893-904.
- G. A. Chukwudebe, R. N. Gorgui-Naguib and S.S Dlay,‘ A Reconfigurable Superchip for VSLI Processing Arrays’, presented at COMPEURO 91, 5TH Annual European Computer Conference, Italy, May 1991, pp. 705 – 708.