Ofoedum, Arinze F.M. was born on Feb. 28, a scholar who hailed from Nnewi, Anambra State. He completed his primary Education in Umuezeagu Community Primary School, Nnewi in 2002 and his Post Primary education in Community Secondary School, Ichi in 2008.
Ofoedum A.F went for his first tertiary Education in Federal Poly Oko where he obtained a National Diploma in Food technology in the year 2012 and later proceeded to the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State where he obtained Bachelor of Technology in Food Sc. & Tech. (Brewing & Beverage Tech., Option) in 2018. He is currently pursuing his Postgraduate programme in Brewing & Beverage Tech.
Ofoedum has a glowing passion for education especially in the areas of research and statistical analysis. He has featured in many notable publications and was the editor-in-chief of Scholastic Int’l Journal 2014 titled, “Education: The Bedrock for Societal Development”. Currently, he is an academic staff in the Department of Food Science & Technology, School of Engineering & Engineering Technology, Federal University of Technology Owerri. He has coauthored some publication in the field of Food Science and Technology.
Ofoedum, A.F. was and is still a leader & a member of many notable organizations both in the church and Circular Society. He has chaired many Academic Organizations including Umuezeagu Scholastic Association (USA), Nnewi Academic Congress (NAC), among others and has also worked in many organizations (De Prince Paint & Chemical Industry, Hommy Painters, De Arizona & Associates, etc.). Due to his enormous passion for education, he has taught Basic Sciences, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics & Geography in Secondary Schools (Notre Dame Secondary School, Nnewi) since 2010 till he resigned and joined FUTO in July 2019 due to his ever-growing passion & ocean of experience in the world of academics. He is also a member of a professional organization, National Institute of Food Science and Technology ‘Chattered’ (NIFST).
Ofoedum always seeks a challenging role and due to his doggedness, he never rests until a solution to a problem is found. He loved Music, Singing, Exploration and Travels.
- B. Tech. in Food Science and Technology (Brewing and Beverage Technology option)
- MSc. Food Science and Technology (Brewing & Beverage Technologyoption – In view).
- Best Graduating Student (overall) U.C.P.S. Nnewi 
- Outstanding Chorister, St. Cecilia’s Choir, St. Augustine’s Chaplaincy, Oko.
Awards of Recognition:
- Best Graduating Student Food Sc. & Tech., Oko; 2011/2012 session 
- Dubic Award for the Best Graduating Student, Department of Food Sc. & Tech. FUTO, 2017/18 Session.
- Meritorious Award of Service (Best President) Nnewi Academic Congress, FUTO
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (MNIFST)
- Umuezeagu Scholastic Association (USA)
- Notre Dame Secondary School, Nnewi/ Our Lady of Fatima Schools, Nnewi
- Designation: School Bursar, Basic Science & Mathematics Teacher (2009-2010)
- Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State (4 months Industrial Attachment)
- Designation: Staff in Poly Bakery and water plant (2010)
- Notre Dame Secondary School Nnewi
- Designation: Mathematics & Economics Teacher (2012-2014)
- Jenif Organic Fertilizer Limited, Amakohia
- Designation: Staff (NYSC); (2018)
- Notre Dame Secondary School Nnewi
- Designation: Head, Department of Mathematics, Economics &, Chemistry (2018-2019)
- Federal University of Technology Owerri
- Designation: Academic Staff (G.A); (2019 till date)
Area of Research Interest: Food Processing and Enzymes, Food Value chain.
Research specialization: Brewing and Beverage Science, Processing of Grains
- Iwouno, J.O., Chigozie E. Ofoedu and Arinze F. Ofoedum (2018). Potentials of Egg Shell and Snail Shell Powder in Sorghum Beer Clarification. Archives of Current Research International, 16(4): 1-10, http://doi.org/ 10.9734/ACRI/2019/v16i430093
- Olawuni, I.A, Uzoukwu, A.E., Agunwah, I.M., Ofoedum, A.F. and Onyeneke, E.N, (2019). Incorporation of Peanut Butter as a Substitute for Shortening in Biscuit Production. International Organization of Scientific Research, 13(10): 62-69. http://doi.org/10.9790/2402-
- Alagbaoso, S.O., Olawuni, I.A., Ibeabuchi, J.C., Ofoedum, A.F. and Onyeneke, E.N. (2018). Functional and Sensory Properties of Biscuit Produced from Peanut Butter Substituted with Shortening. International Organization of Scientific Research, 13(10) series ii: 34-43 http://doi.org/10.9790/2402-
- Odimegwu, E.N., Akajiaku, L.O., Umelo, M.C., Ezeamaku, U.L., Ofoedum, A.F and Akujobi, C.A (2020). Investigation on the Effectiveness of Palm Ash Infusion and Water Soaking for the Reduction of Beany Flavor in Bambara Groundnut (Vigna Subterranea) Flour for Cake Production. International Organization of Scientific Research, 14(2): 1-10. http://doi.org/10.9790/2402-