- B.Sc .2001 Food Science and Technology.Imo State University, Owerri
- M.Sc .2010 Food Science and Technology.Imo State University, Owerri.
- PhD. 2014 – Date. (In- view.)
- Member, Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology(NIFST), 2011 –Present.
- Member, Nutrition Society of Nutrition (NSN).
- Member, Organisation for Women in Science for the Developing World( OWSDW) FUTO Chapter.
Course code and Courses assigned to teach:
- FST 513: Oilseed Processing and Utilization
- FST 503: Milk and Dairy Technology
- FST 208: Food Chemistry
- FST 506: Bakery Technology
- FST 544: Advances in Food Processing Technology
Lecturing in Department of Food Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Class Advisorship, 2015/2016 Session
- Food Processing
- Food Product Development
- Food Microbiology
- Umelo, M. C., Odimegwu, E. N., Uzoukwu, A . E., Eluchie, C.N., Nwachukwu, C.N., Nwaobi, C .C ., Amaraegbulem, K .U and Nwakwalam, N. C(2014). Effect of Pasteurization on the Physicochemical, Nutritional and Sensory Properties of Watermelon Juice. European International Journal of Applied Science and Technology. 1(6): 48 – 60.
- Ii. Odimegwu, E.N., Nwosu, J.N., Umelo, M.C., Olawuni, L.A., Akajiaku, L.O., and Oga, B.N(2015). Effect of Processing on the Proximate and Functional Properties of “Akparata” (Afzelia Africana )Flour. European Journal of Food Science and Technology. Vol 1(3): 48-60.
- III. Nkeiru E. Odimegwu, Chigozie E. Ofoedu, Gloria C. Omeire, Munachiso C. Umelo, Chioma N. Eluchie, Serah O. Alagbaoso, Njideka E. Njoku and Peace O. Ozoani. (2019). Production and Evaluation of Breakfast Cereals from Flour of Maize (Zea mays) and Jackfruit (Artocarpus heterophyllus Lam.) Seeds. Archives of Current Research International. 16 (3): 1- 16