- PhD in Food and Industrial Microbiology in view ( FUTO)
- M.Sc. (Food and Industrial Microbiology)
- B.Tech. (Industrial Microbiology)
Award of the best graduating student in Microbiology – 2004
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST)
- Member Nigerian Society of Microbiology (MNSM)
- Member Nigerian Society of Biotechnology (MNSB)
Course code and courses assigned to Teach:
- IMB 206 (Introduction to Microbiology)
An in-process officer at CPL Industries Ltd Ilupeju Lagos.
Production and optimization of Indigenous Fermented Foods
- Alagbaoso, S.O, Nwosu, J.N, Njoku, N.E, Okoye, E.C., Eluchie, C.N and Agunwa, I.M (2017). Haematology and Growth Study of Albino Rats Fed Varying Inclusions of Cooked Canavalia Plagiosperma Piper Seed Meal Based – Diets; Journal of Food and Nutrition Research Vol. 5, No. 9: 649-658.
- Alagbaoso, S.O; Nwosu, J.N., Njoku, N.E; Umelo, M.C, Eluchie, C and Agunwa, I.M. (2015). Effect of processing on the nutritional and antinutritional properties of Canavalia plagiosperma piper seeds. European Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol.3, No. 5, November 2015:1-14
- Amandikwa, C., Bede, E.N and Eluchie, C.N (2017). Effects of Processing Methods on Proximate Composition, Mineral Contents and Functional Properties of Ofor (Detarium Microcarpum) Seed Flour, International Journal of Science and Research, Vol. 6, No.5: 966-970.
- C.O, Nweke, C, Ntinugwa, I.F, Oba, S.C, Ike, G.E, Eme, E.C, Opara, J.C, Okolo. and C.E, Nwanyanwu. (2017). In vitro effects of metals and pesticides on dehydrogenase activity in the microbial community of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) rhizoplane. African Journal of Biotechnology. Vol.6 (3)., 290-295.
- Eluchie C.N., Njoku N. E., Alagbaoso S.O., Umelo M.C., Peter Ikechukwu A.I. and Amandikwa C. (2015). Effect of Phytol on Bacterial Isolates from Grilled meat. European Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol.3, No.5: 1-14.
- Eluchie, C.N.; Oranusi, S; Akujobi, C.O and Alagbaoso, S.O. (2016). Effect of phytol on dehydrogenase activity of bacterial isolates from grilled meat. American Journal of Food Science and Technology,Vol. 4, No.1:1-6
- Ibeabuchi; J.C; Okafor D.C; Peter Ikechukwu A., Agunwa, I.M, Eluchie, C.N, Ofoedu C.E and Nwatu, N. (2017). Comparative study on the proximate, composition, functional and sensory properties of three varieties of beans phaseolus lunatus, phaseolus vulgaris and vignaum-bellata. International Journal of Advancement in Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Science. Pp. 1-23.
- Njideka, E. Njoku, Collins, N. Ubbaonu, Serah O. Alagbaoso, Chioma, N. Eluchie and Munachiso C. Umelo. (2015). Amino Acid Profile and Oxidizable Vitamin Content of Synsepalum dulcificum berry (miracle fruit) pulp. Food and Nutrition Journal Vol. 3, N0. 3: 252-256
- Njoku N. E., Ubbaonu C.N., Alagbaoso S.O., Agunwa I.M., Eluchie C.N. (2016). Proximate, Anti-Nutritional and Phytochemical Composition of the Yellow Variety of the Synsepalum Dulcificum (Miracle Fruit) Berry. American journal of food science and technology.Vol.4, No.4, 102-108
- Okafor, D.C, Ofoedu, C.E., Njoku, N.E., Ibeabuchi, J.C, Alagbaoso, S.O., Eluchie, C.N., Onyeka, E.U, Obi, P.N and Chukudobe, K.C. (2017). Production and Evaluation of Breakfast Cereal Flakes Using Pre-Treated Millet Sorghum Flavoured with Coconut Milk. New York Science Journal Vol. 10, No. 6:30-38.
- Onuegbu, N.C, Okafor, D.C., Peter-Ikechukwu, Ann, Ijioma, B.C., Ibeabuchi, J.C, Njideka, N.E, Alagbaoso, S.O., Eluchie, C.N and Dike, A.K. (2017). Production of Mushroom Based Food Condiment and Nutritional Properties of Pleurotus Ostreatus. Journal of Nature and Science Vol. 15, No. 6: 110-120.
- Peter- Ikechukwu I. Anne, Olawuni Ijoma, Osobie C. Charles, Odimegwu N. Euphrasia Uzoukwu E. Anthonia, Eluchie Chioma. 920150. Effect of wrapping material on chemical and microbiological qualities of fermented melon seed (Citrullus vulgaris L. Series) Analytical Chemistry, An Indian Journal, ACAIJ, Vol. 15 (2) 2015, 74-82.
- Peter-Ikechukwu, Anne, G.C, Omeire, D.C Okafor, C. Eluchie, N.E, Odimegwu, S.N. Nze, F.I, Anagwu. and K.C, Okeke. (2015). Assessment of the quality of borehole water sample in federal housing estate and site and services areas of Owerri, Imo State. Food science and quality management. Vol. 42., 5-12
- Serah O. Alagbaoso, Justine N. Nwosu, Njideka E. Njoku, Moses Ojukwu, Damaris C. Okafor & Chioma N. Eluchie, (2015). Growth performance and haematology of albino rats fed varying inclusions of autoclaved Canavalia plagiosperma piper seed meal-based- diets. American Journal of Food Science and Technology, vol.5, No.2. 35-48.
- Serah O. Alagbaoso, Justine N. Nwosu, Njideka E. Njoku, Moses Ojukwu, Damaris C. Okafor & Chioma N. Eluchie. (2016). Effect of Wrapping Materials on Physico-Chemical and Microbiological qualities of Fermented Melon seed (Citrullus colocynthis L.) Used as Condiment. American Journal of Food Science and Technology, vol.4, No.1, 14-19
- Serah O. Alagbaoso; Justina, N. Nwosu, Ijeoma M. Agunwa; Njideka, E, Njoku, Linda O. Akajiaku, and Chioma N. Eluchie. (2016). Effect of some thermal processing techniques on the antinutritional factors of Canavalia plagiosperma piper seeds. American Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol. 4 No. 1: 7-13.
- Umelo M.C, Nsofor, A.E, Akajiaku, L.O, Odimegwu E.N, Uzoukwu A.E, Agunwa, I.M, Eluchie, C.N, Alagbaoso, S.O, and Njoku, N.E. (2014). Effect of different dough improvers on the proximate composition, minerals, vitamins and sensory properties of wheat bread. International Journal of Scientific Research and Innovative Technology, Vol. 1 No.3; 112-126.
- Umelo, M.C, Odimegwu, E.N, Uzoukwu, A.E, Eluchie, C.N, Nwachukwu, C.N, Nwaobi,C.C, Amaraegbulem, K.U. and Nwakwalam, N.C. (2014), European International Journal Of Applied Science And Technology. Vol.1(6). 48-60.
- Uzoukwu, A.E, Olawuni, I.A, Ojukwu, M, Odimegwu, N, Agunwa, I.N and Eluchie, C. (2016). Microbiological status of mixed fruit juice preserved with different concentrations of sodium benzoate. International Journal of Basic And Applied Sciences. Vol.4(2). 94-99.