Mr Romanus E. Ugwoke
- B.Sc. PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY DEC. 1999.
- M.Sc. ASTROPHYSICS MARCH 2005
Membership of Professional bodies
- Academic Staff Union of Universities
- Nigerian Institute of Physics.
- Astronomical Society of Nigeria
- Physics Writers Series Creation
Course Code and Courses assigned to teach
PHY101, PHY102, PHY201. PHY204. PHY 205. PHY 207. PHY208. PHY 307. PHY308. PHY238, PHY303. PHY301, PHY316
TEN YEARS TEACHING AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
PULSAR ASTRONOMY AND ASTROPHYSICS, RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Akujor, C.E., Ikechukwu, N.S., Onwuliri, C.O.E., Ogungbenro, O.A., Ugwoke, R.E., Alozie, G.A., Mejeha, I.M. (2009). Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as a tool for the achievement of Millennium Development Goals in Nigeria. Advances in Science and Technology, Vol. 3.September/Oct. 2009, PP 138-145.
- Okeke, P.N., Boroffice, R.A., Dim, L.A., Chizea, F., Ugwoke, R.E. (2005). Investigation of the nature of two Meteorite objects found in the Northern part of Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of space research 1: 1-6, 2005 Nov. 1.
- Ugwoke, R.E. (2014). Discovery of the third means of implementing Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction to generate electricity. International Journal of Emerging Knowledge, Vol. 1(11): 200-203.