Dr. Chinomso Patricia Dozie
- B.A. (English and Literary Studies) 2003 – Imo State University Owerri, Nigeria
- M.A (English Language) 2009 – Imo State University Owerri, Nigeria
- PhD (English Language) 2017 – University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
- Applied Linguistics
- Discourse Analysis
- English as a Second/Foreign Language
- Gender Studies
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Member International Literacy Association (ILA)
- Member Reading Association of Nigeria (RAN)
- Member Forum for African Women Educationist of Nigeria
- Member Association for Promoting Nigerian Language and Culture(APNILAC)
- Member English Language Teachers Association of Nigeria (ELTAN)
- Member International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language(IATEFL)
- Dozie, CP & Madu, LI (2012). The language of communication among university students in Nigeria: A study on slangy expressions in Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria. Journal of Communication, 3 (2): 99-103.
- Dozie, CP & Njemanze, QU (2013). The role of women education in national development. International Journal of Gender and Development Issues, 1: 144-149.
- Dozie, CP, Onyema, CC & Chinedu-Oko, CN (2014). Multilingualism and National Development in Nigeria. Journal of Nigerian Languages and Culture, 15(1):27-42.
- Madu, LI & Dozie, CP (2014). Poverty and Exploitation in the African Novel: A Study of Helon Habila’s Waiting for an Angel. ANSU Journal of Arts and Humanities, 1(1):128-136.
- Dozie, CP, Njemanze, QU & Madu, LI (2015). Impact of Gender Role and Language Education on National Development: An Appraisal. International Journal of Gender and Development Issues, 1(4):41-49.
- Njemanze, QU, Ononiwu, M, Dozie, CP & Festus, CA.(2015). Promoting Learning through Interaction: Examples from the English Language Classroom. Journal of Literature, Languages and Linguistics 11:97-102.
- Dozie, CP, Ojilere, IC, Madu, LI & Njemanze, QU (2016). Assessing the impact of Cultural Dimension in English Language Communication. Journal of Arts and Social Science Review V(5):101-106
- Dozie, CP, Ahumaraeze, CI & Ujowundu, LI (2016). Language and Communication. In Ogu,AE, Ihejirika, RC & Emejulu, OA. Ed. The Use of English and Communication Skills for Tertiary Education.
- Ihejirika, RC, Okere, MC & Dozie, CP(2016). Writing: Essays, Letters & Paragraphing. In Ogu, EA, Ihejirika, RC, Emejulu, OA & Amadi, DC. Ed. Effective English Communication for Tertiary Institutions.
- Amadi, DC & Dozie, CP(2017). Book Review and Editing Procedures. In Njemanze, QU, Amadi, DC, Chukwu, KU & Okere, MC. Ed. Essentials of Communication Skills and Technical Writing for Higher Education.