Dr. (Mrs.) Louisa N. Amaechi
Federal University of Technology Owerri
PhD Political Science (International Relations) 2013, – University Of Nigeria Nsukka.
PhD. Theology (Divinity) 2009, – All Saints Theology Aba
M.Sc Political Science (International Relations) 1995 – University of Nigeria Nsukka
B.Sc Ed/Political Science 1991, – University of Nigeria Nsukka
Area of specialization/Research interest:
International Relations, Conflict Management and Religious Matters.
Membership of Professional Body
Minnesota Christian Religious Association the USA
Nigerian Political Science Association
Lecturing from 1995 Till Date
Amaechi, L.N (2017). Technological Dependence and Nigerians Role in the 21st Century Globalized Economy. University of NigeriaJournal of political economy Vol. 10 No.1 PP 224-232.
Amaechi L.N. (2017). Failed state and the challenge of economic, development in Nigeria” University of Nigeria Journal of Political Economy, Vol.10 No.1.PP 18-33.
Amaechi Louisa N. (2018). Integrating Women in Polity and Leadership for sustainable development in Nigeria. American International Journal of Social Sciences Vol.7, No.2
Amaechi Louisa N. (2018). The use of masquerade cult and Umu Ada fraternity (Ibo daughters) for peace and conflict management in Eastern Nigeria (Igboland). American International Journal of Social Sciences Vol.7, No.2Vol.7. No.2.
Amaechi Louisa N. (2018). “Political culture and ideal democracy in Nigeria”. European Academic Journal Research Vol. v, issue 12 March 2018, www.eu.academic.org.
Amaechi, L.N. (2017). International Election Observers and the Electoral Process in Nigeria (1999-2015). Africa Political Science Review, Vol. 9, No.1&2 P 103-114
Amaechi L.N. & Green Ifeanyichukwu Eleagu (2017). The Government policy ‘Needs’ and Challenges of unemployment in Nigeria. Africa Political Science Review, Vol. 9, No.1&2 P 153-161.
Louisa N. Amaechi (2018). Food Security and Sustainable Development in Nigeria. The International Journal of Social Science and Humanity (Online).
Amaechi, L.N. (2017). Human Security of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in the Terror/Counter-Terror and Communal Conflicts in North-East and North-Central Nigeria. International Journal of Modern Political Economy Vol.8. No 1&2 Pp 16-40.
Amaechi, L.N (2015). Entrepreneurship and Employment Generation in Nigeria contemporary society” Imo state polytechnic Umuagwo 2015, national conference proceedings Vol.1 pp 24-33.
Nwosu, J.D., Amaechi L.N., & Sekpe, S.S (2016). Democratization and post-Election violence in Nigeria and Ghana, 2003-2012. University of Nigeria Journal of Political Economy. Vol. 9 No 1 pp 22-44.
Ogbodo, S.O. & Amaechi, L.N (2016). The Implications of Insecurity in the Gulf of Guinea on Nigeria’s foreign policy, 2000-2014. Journal of international relations and diplomacy (JIRAD) Niger. Vol. 3 No 1 & 2 pp136-144.
Amaechi, L.N, (2011). The Role of Religion in the Face of Violence and Poverty in Africa. A scout Journal of Theology: Humanities and Scientific Education. Versatile publisher, Owerri. Vol. 1 issue 1 pp120-142.
Amaechi, L.N. (2018).Women And Conflict Management In West Africa; The Nigerian Perspective. European Academic Journal Research. www.eu.academic.org.
Amaechi, L.N., & OKONTA, P.O.(2018).Tax Evasion, Neglect/Avoidance And Its Socio-Economic Implications In Nigerian Economy.European Academic Journal Research. www.eu.academic.org.
Ezirim, Gerald, E., Okonta, Patrick, O., & Amaechi L.N, (2016). ThePolitical Economy of Oil Revenue Accounting and Fiscal Allocationdisputes in Nigeria’s. Fourth Republic Journal Of Economics And AlliedResearch. Vol. 1 issue 1 pp 120-142.
Archan, S.N & Amaechi, L.N. (2015). Nursery and Primary Education Socio-Economic Health Implication in Nigeria. International Journal of Research Social Sciences Pakistan. Vol. 4 issue 10 pp 43-48.
Ezirim, G.E. & Amaechi L.N (2016). Oil crime and national security and the Nigerian state. Mediterranean Journal of social science Vol. 17 No. 6
Amaechi, L.N (2003). The Truth of Nigerian Politics.Mas – Godik Educational Publishers, Owerri.
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS
- Amaechi, L.N (2006). National Development plan in Nigeria, in A.E. Agbogu’s (ed) State and Society in Nigeria. A handbook for social sciences. Skill Mark Media Ltd Owerri. Pp 109-120.
- Amaechi, L.N (2006). Foreign Aid, in A.E. Agbogu’s (ed) State and Society in Nigeria. A handbook for social sciences. Skill Mark Media Ltd Owerri. Pp 218-232.
- Amaechi, L.N (2000). Mass Media and National Development, in A.E. Agbogu’s (ed) State and Society in Nigeria. A handbook for General Studies. Skill Mark Media Ltd CKverri. Pp 97-114.
- Nzotta, S.M & Amaechi. L.N (1999). Entrepreneurship and economic
development in Nigeria in E.B.J Ihenohanma (eds) Path to Nigerian political and economic development last touch press Owerri. Pp 201-214.
- Amaechi, L.N (2008). Military intervention in Nigeria politics, in L.N. Amaechi (ed)s Nigeria political and Economic Development. Versatile publisher, Owerri PP 63-87.
- Amaechi, L.N (2008). The Role of local Government in rural development, inL.N. Amaechi (ed) Nigeria Political and Economic Development. VersatilePublisher, Owerri PP 63-87.
NEWS TALK, COMMENTARIES OR FEATURES AIRED AT ORIENT FM RADIO WITH DATE
- The use of Multiple Choice Questions in Nigerian Universities and the Students’ Academic Performances. (29/6/2010)
- Erratic Power Supply and its Socio-Economic IMPLICATIONS in Nigeria.
- Religious Crisis in Nigeria and its effects on the Economic Development of the Nation August 2016. (26/8/2016|)
- The Role of Churches in the Face of Nigeria Politics, May 2011. (15/5/2011)
- Poor reading culture and its effects in Nigeria Universities.
- Steady power supply; A Penceaces for Rapid Economic Development.
- Divorce and its socio-economic implications in Nigeria Christian (16/6/2016)
- The Current Challenges of the Nigerian Civil Servants and its Socio-Economic Implications. (23/5/2017).
- Pension Matters and its effect on the life sperm of the pensioners.
- The fallen standard of education and its societal implication in Nigeria (3/11/2016)
- Amaechi, L.N. (2015) entrepreneurship and employment Generation in Nigerian contemporary society.
- A paper presented at Imo State Polytechnic Umuagwo National Conference on entrepreneurship, Technical education and sustainable Development, Nov. 3rd-6th 2015.
- Amaechi LN (2015) Leadership and National Development; The Nigerian perspective, A paper presented at the international conference on the Goals of Arts social science and Technology on 13th -16th Sept. 2015, Directorate of General studies FUTO.
- Amaechi LN (2015) entrepreneurship and youth development in Nigeria; A paper presented at the international conference on the Goals of Arts Social Science and Technology, Directorate of General Studies FUTO on 13th -16th Sept. 2015.
- Ezirim Gerald and Amaechi Louisa, N. (2016). Biometric Voting and 2015 General Elections, progress, politics and Pitfalls: A paper presented and the 4th Annual conference of the Nigerian political science association, south-east zone, held at the Imo State University Owerri October 2016.
- Nigerian Turkish Nile University International Conference on Social Science and law 7th -8th May 2015 Abuja Nigeria.