Adaeze Julia Regis-Onuoha
Rank: Lecturer 1
- Doctorate (Communication and Language Arts, in view, University of Ibadan)
- A. Communication and Language Arts (University of Ibadan),
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (University of Lagos);
- A. English and Literature, (University of Benin)
Area of specialization: Literacy, Communication, Language Arts
Research Interest: Reading, Writing, Diagnosis and Remediation of reading and writing difficulties, Communication.
Membership of professional bodies:
- International Literacy Association (ILA)
- Reading Association of Nigeria (RAN)
- English Language Teachers Association of Nigeria (ELTAN)
- THE COMMUNITY COMMUNICATION NEEDED TO FACILITATE FOURTH-TIER GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN IMO STATE OF NIGERIA. (AFRICAN COMMUNICATION RESEARCH VOL. 6, NO. 2, SEPTEMBER 2013, pp 189 – 206).
- LITERACY SKILLS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS DEVPT OF TRADERS IN OWERRI. (LITERACY AND READING IN NIGERIA VOL.13, NO.1, pp 154 – 160).
- FACT-FICTION CORRELATION: THE ABUSE OF AUTHORITY IN CHINUA ACHEBE’S ARROW OF GOD AND THERE WAS A COUNTRY, PREORCJAH, VOL.1 (1), 2016. pp 49-71
- BOKO HARAM AND LITERACY, REVIEW OF ART AND SOCIAL SCIENCES VOL. V, NO 5 JAN – JUNE 2016, pp 153 – 156.
- USING THE WRITING WORKSHOP TO IMPROVE READING, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING VOL 3, ISSUE 2, 2017, pp 91 – 101.
- Lecturer 1, Directorate of General Studies Federal University of Technology Owerri – 2009 – Date
- Lecturer (Part Time), Department of English, Lagos State University, Isolo Campus 2005 – 2007
- Senior Manager, Client Relations Networking Africa Ltd. – 2005 – 2009
- Fairs & Exhibitions Manager, International Exhibitions & Trade Fairs Ltd. – 1995 -2004
- Senior Sub-Editor, The Nigerian Economist – 1989 – 1994
- Sub-Editor, The Guardian – 1985 – 1988
- Copywriter/Client Service Executive DAT Advertising Ltd – 1985