Rev. Fr. Dr. Jude Chukwuma Onyeakazi
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH DATE
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Philosophy, Imo State University, – in View
Post Graduate Diploma (PGDE) in Education, NTI Kaduna – 2016.
Doctor of Canon Law (PhD) in Canon Law, Lateran University, Rome – 2015
Master of Arts (M.A) in Philosophy, Regina Apostolorum, Rome – 2015
Diploma (DIP) in Jurisprudence, Gregorian University, Rome – 2012
Master of Arts (M.A) in Canon Law, Gregorian University, Rome – 2011
Bachelor of Divinity (B.D) in Theology, Urban University, Rome – 1998
Bachelor of Philosophy (B.PHIL) in Philosophy, Urban Uni. Rome – 1993
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Philosophy, University of Uyo, Nigeria – 1993
West African Examination Certificate – 1988
First School Leaving Certificate – 1982
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Member, Canon Law Society of Nigeria, CLSN – 2017
- Onyeakazi, J.C.,2015 Alcohol dependence Syndrome as a Root of Incapacity to Assume the Essential Obligations of Marriage (Can. 1095, 3°), Rome.
- Onyeakazi, J.C., 2018 National Integration in Nigeria: A Philosophical Insight, (Journal of Research in Arts and Social Sciences, Abuja Nigeria).
- Onyeakazi, J.C., 2018 Technological Development in Nigeria: A Philosophical Perspective, (Journal of Research in Arts and Social Sciences, Abuja Nigeria).
- Onyeakazi, J.C., 2018 Relevance of John Dewey’s Pragmatism of Quality Education in A Depressed Economy, Presented in 2018 Oracle of Wisdom International Conference on Ethics and Human Development’ @ Tansian University, UmunyaAnambra State.
ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH POSITION HELD
- Member, Owerri Archdiocesan Synod, 2018 – date.
- Secretary, Academic Council, Seat of Wisdom Seminary Owerri, 2016 – date.
- Member, Owerri Archdiocesan Priests On-going Formation, 2015 – date.
- Consultant, Owerri Archdiocesan Tribunal, 2015 – date.
- President, Amici di San AgneseOnlus, Italy, 2012 – date.
- President, Pierina Child Support Foundation, 2010 – date.
- Coordinator, Owerri Archdiocesan Outreach Program, 2006 – 2008.
- Philosophy Lecturer, Federal University of Technology, Owerri 2018
- Part-time Philosophy Lecturer, Seat of Wisdom Seminary, Owerri 2015 – date.
- Guidance and Counselling, St. Thomas Aquinas Chaplaincy, FUTO 2006 – 2008
- Integrated Science Teacher, Stella Maris Secondary School Orodo, 1999
- Integrated Science Teacher, St. Peter Claver Seminary Okpala, 1994
- Native: – Igbo
- Advanced: – English, Italian
- Basic: -Spanish and French
- Written: -German