DVM, MVPH(in View)
Abubakar Ibrahim Zanwa,is born to the family of Alh.Ibrahim Hassan Zanwa and Haj.Fatimat Abdullahi in Lafia,young Abubakar having reached the age schooling proceeded to LEA Primary School Karu, Abuja from 1986-1992 to Boston the first school leaving certificate and went to government secondary school Mains Lafia to obtain WASSCE from 1993 to 1999.from1999 to 2000 ,I secured admission in the remedial science program of the University of Maiduguri, following completion of the remedial sciences I was placed in the faculty of veterinary Medicine and graduated in 2008.from 2009 to 2009,I attended the mandatory NYSC scheme in kebbi State. As a veterinarian, I had good start with private practice between the Federal capital and Nasarawa and also with college of Agriculture,Lafia where I got most of skill in teaching and research before joining the services of the Federal University of technology Owerri(FUTO),as an assistant lecturer.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) -2009
- Masters in Veterinary Public Health MVPH (in- view)
- Member Academy of Management
- Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA)
- Veterinary Council Nigeria (VCN)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- AST 501:Animal Health
- AST 401: Introduction to Microbiology
- AST301: introduction to Animal health
Federal University of Technology, Owerri
2017 – Date
Veterinary Public Health, Bovine Tuberculosis
- Microbial population and antibiotic resistance in suya kilishi Processed meat in Lafia, Nasarawa State, Nigeria. (2019):ISSN:2663-2446:cross current int.J Med Biosci.
- Influence of Age, Sex and season on Haematology and serum Chemistry of Red Sokoto goats in Lafia, Nasarawa State,Nigeria.int.J.Agric.Sc.&Vet.Med.2013 ISSN2320-3730
- Diversity Study Analysis of Leptin Gene in some ruminant and non-ruminant selected animal species. (2017): Biotechnology in animal husbandry. ISSN1450-9156 Belgrade-zemun.
Research Gate Profile URL:
Google Scholar Page URL: