B. Sc., M.Sc, Ph.D
Courses Assigned to Teach
- Uzoho, B.U. I.I. Ekpe, C. M.Ahukaemere, B.N. Ndukwu, N.H. Okoli, F.A.Osisi and C.M.Chris-Emenyonu 2014. Nitrogen Status of Soils of Selected Land-uses of Two Cropping Systems in the Humid Tropical Rainforest, Southeastern Nigeria. Adv.Life Sci.Tech. Accepted for publication by 31st Oct 2014.
- Uzoho, B.U, U.A.Iwuanyanwu and S.N.Obasi 2014.Sulphate Sorptivity in relation to land use types of soils of the humid tropical rainforest, southeastern, Nigeria. Inter. J. Environ &Poll. Research, 2 (1):1-8.
- Uzoho, B.U.2014. Sesquioxide distribution of soils of contrasting land units in Egbema, southeastern, Nigeria. J.Environ. & Earth Sci. 4 (2):101-109.
- Uzoho, B.U and T.V.Okechukwu 2014. Soil organic matter distribution of contrasting landscapes in Egbema, Southeastern, Nigeria. J. Bio. Agric & Healthcare, 4 (7):104-112.
- Uzoho, B.U and G.U.Igbojionu 2014. Carbohydrate distribution of particle size fractions in relation to land use types in Mbaise, Southeastern, Nigeria. J.Bio, Agric & Health 4 (2): 27-36.
- Uzoho, B.U and C.Ekeh 2014. Potassium status of soils in relation to land use types in Ngor-Okpala, Southeastern, Nigeria. J. Natural Sci. Res. 4 (6): 105-114.
- Uzoho, B.U, E.Ihem, S.Onwudike, L.Agim, U. Nwopara, I.U.Opara, M.Okon, S.I.Nti and J.C.Orji 2014. Phosphorus sorption capacity of soils in relation to land use types in Mbaise, Southeastern, Nigeria. J. Chem, Bio & Phy. Sci. 4 (2):1710-1720.
- Uzoho, B.U, G.E.Osuji, J.A.L.Effiong, Mike, Okon, C.Eke and A.C.Uzoho 2014. The metal content of municipal solid waste-amended ArenicKandidult in Ihiagwa, southeastern, Nigeria. J. Chem. Bio. Phy. Sci. 4(2):1609-1619.
- Uzoho, B.U, J.U.Amaechi, A.C.Uzoho and J.C.Orji 2014. Zinc Sorptivity of selected soils of southeastern, Nigeria. J. Chem. Bio. Phy. Sci. 4 (2):1637-1645.
- Uzoho, B.U, U.N.Nkwopara, E.Ihem, C.Eke, J.C.Odum and S. Onwudike 2014. ChemicalSpeciation and Mobility of Cadmium and Lead in waste dumpsitesinOwerri, southeastern Nigeria. J. Chem. Bio. Phy. Sci. 4(2):1721- 1734.
- Uzoho, B.U 2012. Metal Concentrations of Soils and Plants adjacent to selected highways in Owerri, Southeastern Nigeria. Inter. Journ. Agric & Rural Dev. 15 (1): 848-853.
- Uzoho, B.U, G.E.Osuji, Ihem, E, I.I.Ibeawuchi, A.A.Ngwuta and A.C.Uzoho 2012. Pumpkin (Telferiaoccidentalis) yields and nutrient use efficiency of limed municipal solid waste compost (MSWC)- amended Ultisol in Ihiagwa, Southeastern Nigeria. Inter. Journ. Agric & Rural Dev. 15 (1): 854-860.
- Uzoho, B.U 2012. Efficiency and Sustainability of selected manures on degraded Ultisols of Owerri, Southeastern Nigeria. Inter. Journ. Agric & Rural Dev. 15 (2):1024- 1026.
- Uzoho, B.U 2010. Field and Laboratory Evaluation of dynamics in soil properties of selected land-use types in Owerri, Southeastern, Nigeria. Inter. Journ. Agric & Rural Dev. 13(2): 268-273.
- Uzoho, B.U, G.E.Osuji, E.U.Onweremadu and I.I.Ibeawuchi 2010. Maize (Zea mays) response to phosphorus and lime on gas flare affected soil. Life Sci. Journ. 7(4):77-82.
- Uzoho, B.U, N.N.Oti and A.Ngwuta 2007. Fertility status under land-use types of soils of similar lithology. Journ. Amer. Sci. 3 (4):20-29.
- Uzoho, B.U and N.N.Oti 2006. Effects of municipal solid waste compost (MSWC) on the productivity and heavy metal concentration of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) in Owerri, southeastern Nigeria. Inter. Journ. Agric & Rural Dev. 7 (2): 20-25.
- Uzoho, B.U and N.N.Oti 2005. Estimation of P requirement of maize (Zea mays) in Southeastern Nigeria soils using P sorption isotherm. Nig. Agric. Journ. 36: 157- 168.
- Uzoho, B.U and N.N.Oti 2005. Phosphorus adsorption characteristics of selected southeastern Nigerian soils. Agro-Sci Journ. 4 (1):50- 55.
- Uzoho, B.U 2005. Changes in soil Physico-chemical properties as affected by distance from gas flare station in Izombe. Nig. Journ. Agric & Social Res. 5 (2): 45-50.
- Uzoho, B.U, N.N.Oti and E.U.Onweremadu 2004. Effect of crude oil pollution on maize growth and soil properties in Ihiagwa, Imo State, Nigeria. Inter. Journ. Agric & Rural Dev. 5: 91-100.
- Uzoho, B.U, G.E.Osuji, E.T.Eshett, J.S.C.Mbagwu and N.N.Oti 2008. Nitrogen mineralization of composted wastes. Proc. 42nd Annual Conf. Agric Soc. Nig. Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki. Pp 490-496.
- Oti, N.N, B.U.Uzoho and C.C.Opara 2004. Determination of phosphorus requirement of cowpea using P-sorption isotherm. Inter. Journ. Agric & Rural Dev. 5: 77-85.
- Onweremadu, E.U, N.N.Oti and B.U.Uzoho 2005. Evaluation of selected soil chemical parameters in two crude oil-spilt sites in Southeastern Nigeria. Journ. Sust. Trop. Agric. Res. 16:33-42.
- Onweremadu, E.U, C.C.Opara, N.N.Oti, B.U.Uzoho, A.E.Ibe, C.T.Tom, E.M.Nwokeji and N.C.Onwubuiko 2004. Application of soil quality morphological index in assessing soil health of arable farms on Isohyperthemic Ruptic-Alfic Ystrodepts in Owerri, Southeastern Nigeria.Inter. Journ. Soil Sci. Tech. 3 (2): 20-29.
- Onweremadu, E.U, N.N.Oti, B.U.Uzoho and C.I.Duruigbo 2004. Pedogenesis of soils formed under three plant types geographically-related in fallow land in Okigwe, Southeastern Nigeria. Inter. Agric. Environ.4:34-42.
- Ibeawuchi, I.I, J.C.Obiefuna, J.C.Njoku, O.Ita, V.N.Onyia and B.U.Uzoho 2008. Soil amendments for enhanced field establishment and yield of Gnetum Africana (Okazi) plantlets in Owerri, Southeastern Nigeria. Life Sci. Journ. 5 (2): 63-69.
- Orji, J.C, B.U.Uzoho, J.O.Enwerem and W.Ezuruike 2011. Assessment of the impact of kerosine and diesel on soil nitrogen mineralization. Afri. Journ. Agri. 6(10): 149- 155.
- Ihem, E.E, G.E.Osuji, E.U.Onweremadu, S.U.Onwudike, U.N.Nkwopara, B.N Ndukwu and B.U.Uzoho 2013. Variability in properties of soils under three land-use types in a humid tropical environment. Inter. J.Dev. Sust. 2(2). In press.
- Nkwopara et al., 2014. Effect of temperature and mechanism of P sorption on selected acid soils of southern, China. ActaAgronomica, Nigeria (Accepted).
Research Gate Profile URL:
Google Scholar Page URL: