Engr. Dr.Joe-Uzuegbu Chijioke has over 8years experience in lecturing, research, renewable energy systems design, installation/maintenance, computer programming and conflict resolution. He has successfully lectured and supervised studentsâ€™ projects over the years.
Beside lecturing and research, he is also an active member of professional Engineering bodies such as The Nigerian Society of Engineers and the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria. He is also actively involved in membership mobilization and professional development in the Owerri Branch of the Nigerian Society of Engineers. He is also actively involved in community services which are directly or indirectly affiliated to his areas of expertise. He is happily married to one wife and is blessed with two children.
|B.Eng, Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power Systems Option)||Aug-2006|
|Microsoft Certified Systems Engineering (MCSE)||Sep-2009|
|Member, Institute of Electrical/Electronic Engineers (MIEEE)||Jun-2009|
|Member, Nigeria Society of Engineers (MNSE)||Feb-2012|
|Council for the Regulation of Engineering (COREN)||Mar-2014|
|M.Eng, Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power Systems Option)||Feb-2012|
|Doctor of Philosophy PhD, Power Systems Engineering||Nov-2019|
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Institute of Electrical/
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) -Member.
- Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN)- R27200
- Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (Licensed Engineer)
Courses Assigned to Teach
- ENG 214: Computer Programming for Engineering Applications
- PSE 411: Electric Machines
- PSE 510: High Voltage Direct Current Transmission
- PSE 511: Optimization Techniques in Power Systems