Okpara, Chinedu Reginald is member Nigerian Society of Engineers, a COREN Registered, Electrical Engineer, who is currently a Lecturer in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. He is happily married with children. He enjoys research works, building the youth for the future, and also spends time in religious activities.
- National Diploma (2003), Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.
- B.Eng. (2007), Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- M.Eng. (2012), Communications Engineering, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- PhD (in view), Communications Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
SUG Awards – Best Class Adviser 2018.
- Member, NSE.
- Member, COREN.
- Lecturer II, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (2014 – Date)
- Lecturer III, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (2013 – 2014)
Smart Grid Communications, Mobile Wireless Communications Systems, Digital and Wireless Communications, Wireless Sensor Networks, Digital Signal Processing, LTE-Advanced.
- Okpara C. R., Idigo V. E. and Oguchienti S. M. (2020), “Wireless Sensor Networks for Environmental Monitoring: A Review”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, Vol. 68, Issue 1 – January 2020, Pp. 68-71, ISSN: 2231 – 5381. DOI: 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-
- Onuekwusi N. C., Okpara C. R. and Ewunonu T. C., (2020), “Hybrid Energy Management Technique: A Paradigm Shift to Energy Conservation in Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol. 9, Issue 9 – January 2020, Pp. 508 – 512, ISSN: 2278 – 0181.
- Onuekwusi N. C. and Okpara C. R. (2020), “Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN): An Overview”, American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology and Sciences, Pp. 53 – 63, ISSN (Print) 2313 – 4410, ISSN (Online) 2313 – 4402.
- Okpara C. R. and Nwanekezie H. C. (2018), “Biomass Technology: The PPP Perspective”, Conference proceedings at Maiden Edition of International Power Engineering Exhibition and Conference, Nigeria at National Engineering Centre, Central Business District, Abuja, 16th – 20th September 2018.
- Okpara C. R., Osuagwu C. U. and Okechukwu O. O. (2018), “Design of Smart Dustbin for Solid Waste Management”, Conference proceedings at FEIC, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Paper D21, 13th-14th August 2018.