B.Eng., M.Eng., PhD
Engr. Dr. Nnaemeka Charles Ezeanya is a native of Nnobi in Idemili South L.G.A of Anambra state, Nigeria. He obtained his Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) in 1996 and Master of Engineering (M.Eng) in 2007, both in Power and Machinery Engineering option of Agricultural Engineering Department, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria. He obtained his Ph.D in Food and Bioprocess Engineering from the Department of Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. He joined the services of Federal University of Technology, Owerri, in 1999 as a Graduate Assistant in the Department of Agricultural Engineering. Presently, He is a Reader in the Department. His teaching and research interests include: Farm power and machinery, crop processing, alternative energy applications in agriculture. Modeling and simulation in agricultural and bioresources engineering. He has taught and supervised students both at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. He has also published extensively in his area of research interest. He is happily married.
B.Eng, M.Eng, Ph.D
- Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers (M 635)
- Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) (11,027)
- Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) (R. 20,018)
Courses Assigned to Teach
Farm power and machinery, crop processing, alternative energy applications in agriculture. Modeling and simulation in agricultural and bioresources engineering.
- Ezeanya, N.C. Agricultural Engineering and Rural Development in Nigeria. Proceedings of Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers (NIAE) conference. Bauchi, 1999. pp 339-343.
- Ezeanya, N.C., K.N Nwaigwe, and P.E. Ugwuoke. 2012. Analysis of the Effects of a Flat Plate Solar Dryer Geometry on Drying Rate of Agricultural Seeds. Asian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 4(5): 333-336.
- Ezeanya, N.C., G.O. Chukwuma, K.N. Nwaigwe, and C.C. Egwuonwu. 2015. Standard Water Quality Requirements and Management Strategies for Fish Farming (A Case Study of Otamiri River). International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 4(3): 01-05.
- Egwuonwu, C.C., V.C. Okafor, C. Ezeanya, C. Nzediegwu, and O.O. Okorafor. 2012. A Comparison of the Reliability of Six Evapotranspiration Computing Models for Abeokuta in South Western Nigeria. Greener Journal of Physical Sciences, 2(4): 064-069.
- Egwuonwu, C.C., A.P. Uzoije, V.C. Okafor, C. Ezeanya, and M.U. Nwachukwu. 2012. Evaluation of the Effects of Industrial Wastewater Discharge on Surface Water (A Case Study of Nigeria Breweries Plc Enugu). Greener Journal of Physical Sciences, 2(3): 056-063.
- Egwuonwu, C.C., V.C. Okafor, C. Ezeanya, C. Nzediegwu, A. Suleiman and O. Uzoigwe. 2014.Design, Construction and Performance Evaluation of a Model Waste Stabilization Pond. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 7(9): 1710-1714.
- Egwuonwu, C.C., N.A.A. Okereke, C. Ezeanya, C. Nzediegwu, and O.O. Okorafor. 2013. Characterization of Erodibility Using Soil Strength and Stress-Strain Indices for Soils in Some Selected Sites in Anambra State. Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences (JETEAS), 4(2): 333-340.
- Ezeanya, N.C., C.C. Egwuonwu, A.B Istifanus, and V.C Okafor. 2016. Determination of Thin-Layer Solar Drying Kinetics of Cassava Noodles (Tapioca). International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 5(8): 352-360.
- Ezeanya, N.C. 2018. Development of a Digital Air Flow Regulator for Agro-Allied Processes. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 8(2): 961-965.
- Ezeanya, N.C., C.O. Akubuo, K.O. Chilakpu, and A.C. Iheonye. 2018. Modeling of Thin Layer Solar Drying Kinetics of Cassava Noodles (Tapioca). CIGR Journal, 20(1): 193-200.
- Ezeanya, N.C. 2019. Development of a Mathematical Model for Predicting Drying Rates of Cassava Noodles. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. 10(2): 1329-1333.
- Istifanus, A.B., M. Ezekiel, N. C. Ezeanya, and H. U. Gagare. 2018. Prediction of Sugar Yield from Sugar Cane Using Process Modeling.
- Chilakpu, K.O., A.C. Ezeagba, and C. Ezeanya. 2018. Modification and Performance Evaluation of Maize Threshing and Shelling Machine. FUTO Journal Series, 4(1): 211-221.
- Okafor, V.C., C. Ezeanya, G.I. Nwandikom, and N.A.A. Okereke. 2019. Energy saving potential, environmental and economic importance of evaporative cooling system: A review. European Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology, 6(3): 34-45.
- Ezeanya, N.C. and C.C. Bakwunye. 2019. Modeling the effects of dryer parameters on drying kinetics of pre-treated onion slices. Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10(4): 157-162.
- Onwuegbuchunam, D.E, F.C. Ogbenna., C. Ezeanya., and K.O. Okeke. 2019. Ship hall form optimization: A Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) approach.International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology, 5(03): 43-49.
- Ezeanya, N.C. 2020. Development and performance evaluation of a slicing machine for selected vegetables. Greener Journal of Physical Sciences, 6(1): 1-9.
- Ezeanya, N.C. 2020. Effect of speed on efficiency and throughput capacity of a cocoyam peeling machine. International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 11(06): 241-244.
- Ezeanya, N.C. 2020. Development and Performance Evaluation of an economical gas-fired dryer.Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences, 11904): 135-140.
- Ucheoma, I.T., K.O. Chilakpu, N.R. Nwakuba, and C. Ezeanya. 2020. Performance study of a developed automated cooking system. Journal of Engineering Research and Reports, 14(04): 5-19.
Research Gate Profile URL: www.researchgate.net/profile/Nnaemeka-Ezeanya
Google Scholar Page URL: www.googlescholar/EzeanyaNnaemeka
Scopus URL: N/A