Engr. Dr. Victor Chijioke Okafor
B.Eng(Hons), M.Eng., PhD
Engr. Dr. Victor C. Okafor is alecturer in the Department of Agricultural Engineering, School of Engineering and Engineering Technology of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri. He obtained his B.Eng (Hons), M.Eng, Ph.D degrees in 2002, 2011, and 2021, respectively in Power and Machinery Engineering option of Agricultural Engineering. He has been actively involved in the undergraduate programs of the Department.
His research interest centres on storage of food material using technologically improved techniques. He has published over twenty-nine (29) peer-reviewed scholarly research, four (4) conference proceedings and three (3) Book chapters contribution.
B.Eng (Hons), M.Eng, Ph.D
- Registered Engineer, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
- American Society of Agricultural & Biological Engineers (ASABE).
Courses Assigned to Teach
Research interest includes but not limited to:
- Development of energy-saving evaporative cooling system for tropical crops.
- Food processing equipment design and development.
- Application of electronics to agri-food production.
Dr. V.C. Okafor has a total of 33 publications assessable on ResearchGate and Google Scholar platforms via: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Victor-Okafor-4
Research Gate Profile URL: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Victor-Okafor-4
Google Scholar Page URL: